Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wonder if our cars are on the same boat - got Thorpe Park on the 9th after they moved me on from the 3rd.

Got the number plate yesterday though (not named after any infamous people) - so tempted to drop an email to them just to check if there is a chance of collection being earlier so I get the right date on the insurance...but your comment makes me think 9th is the day!
Same here, Thorpe park on the 9th. Just seen you’re in Buckinghamshire if you fancy a lift as I’m part exchanging my car 😂

If I’ve placed an order via a lease company and don’t have a confirmed delivery date as yet and see the same spec vehicle available via Tesla’s inventory stock. Can I reserve it, pay the deposit and have Tesla allocate the vehicle to my existing open Tesla order?

Sitting here until the 9th December

Attachments

• DF99A9E7-061E-44B1-B557-00527F4FE077.jpeg
    DF99A9E7-061E-44B1-B557-00527F4FE077.jpeg
    510 KB · Views: 61
Reactions: JonP73
If I’ve placed an order via a lease company and don’t have a confirmed delivery date as yet and see the same spec vehicle available via Tesla’s inventory stock. Can I reserve it, pay the deposit and have Tesla allocate the vehicle to my existing open Tesla order?
In theory, but you are reliant on the lease company playing ball and not work at the speed of a snail that most of them appear to do.

I'd speak to your lease company first - Tesla won't allow you to change their order, the instruction will need to come from the lease company.

Reactions: Maka344
Tesla changed my delivery again. They’re all over the place! Now moved from 8th to the 9th.

They said my car doesn’t arrive in Bluewater until 8pm on the 8th and so my car isn’t there yet and that makes me think it wasn’t on nabucca after all

I’m 11th at Bluewater, 9th was the earliest date they offered me, and they confirmed mine had come in on Nabucco, so yours could well have been still.