Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The key reason for doing so is so you are not restricted to a mobile phone, the new instance will work on a tablet or pc too (hence some formatting goes a tiny bit squiffy on smaller screens)... Oh, and the email reports are instant using this method.

I intend to take my iPad on the 2nd to Leicester as it will be a lot easier with a more "notepad" sized screen.
Your app is brilliant mate, I'm sure a lot of members here appreciate it... We can all get carried away in the moment and forget to look for things.. Least we know what to look for... Well Done.

F0469DC4-E444-48EC-8B09-22BBDC1710F8.gif
This week is new Tesla week.

Home delivery on Wednesday. So excited.

Now, do I chance dropping my old car off at WBAC first thing Wednesday morning? I suppose I could wait until I get the “it’s on its way” text and quickly do the used car run. It’s about an hour and a half from Thorpe park to mine which is enough time, WBAC are 2 miles away.

Reactions: Awesome_O
Your app is brilliant mate, I'm sure a lot of members here appreciate it... We can all get carried away in the moment and forget to look for things.. Least we know what to look for... Well Done.
@khew1988 Indeed so - I have just registered on here in order to say thanks for it. I am (im)patiently waiting for this time next year when my mid-life crisis MS might arrive (subject of course to delays), and am well impressed by your work - many thanks.

Thanks both, really appreciate it. And I must say thanks to @Field Marshall and @Simonix for their donations which have helped keep its ongoing development a possibility.

@LampyDave - I'd hope the Beta will be the live version by then, I just need to work out how it varies from the Model 3 for the checklist!! :D
Looking forward to testing it out while I collect on Thursday.

Reactions: khew1988
Youve got a lot further than i have. I got my order confirmation RN number on the 18th Oct but since then had nothing. quite frustrating really as there isnt synergy in the process of ordering. Im THE most impatient person but agreed this website is making life easier whilst i wait in anticipation.

Hopefully i get a text this week!!
What spec did you order? Wonder if it's something to do with that, hope you hear something soon :)

I got the text the same day as you, I’ve seen messages from a few other people who got a text that day too.

I suspect all of our cars are on the same ship due into the UK in the next week or so. Fingers crossed we find out more soon!
I’ve just double checked and my “Your delivery date is being calculated” text also arrived on the 22nd Nov, so most likely all on the same ship. Out of curiosity what colour did you guys order?
Although I’m hoping she’s on Horizon Leader or Hyperion Ray (both due at Southampton early December) I think the most likely boats are Grand Dahlia or Paradise Ace - both of which are currently approaching the Suez Canal and will be at Southampton between the 10th-13th of December. I’m betting this means delivery will be in the new year but I’m hoping for sooner 🤞🏼

Reactions: professoroak
I’ve just double checked and my “Your delivery date is being calculated” text also arrived on the 22nd Nov, so most likely all on the same ship. Out of curiosity what colour did you guys order?
Although I’m hoping she’s on Horizon Leader or Hyperion Ray (both due at Southampton early December) I think the most likely boats are Grand Dahlia or Paradise Ace - both of which are currently approaching the Suez Canal and will be at Southampton between the 10th-13th of December. I’m betting this means delivery will be in the new year but I’m hoping for sooner 🤞🏼

White LR with black interior here

Yeh so I think your car is on the same ship as mine, however because you have a later pick up (your original date) they didnt bother texting you as you wasnt impacted. Now they have things locked down to some degree on when the ship is expected, they obviously could fit you in earlier.

I'll keep a look out for your car when i go on the 9th. Id imagine your car will arrive at Bluewater on the 8th (in the evening) like the rest of ours.

I was offered morning of the 8th as a slot, so it will definitely be there when you go, but I think arriving there earlier than yours.

Mine’s a grey LR with 19 inch wheels. Really hope it’s not the new year!

Still no confirmation, so called again. I'm being that really annoying customer. My car is still sitting "awaiting service to sign off on it" hmmm. So to expect a call on Monday/Tuesday. We shall see lol.

Collection from London Bluewater confirmed on Saturday December 11th :)

Flights booked from Belfast to London City Airport (£69 - not bad!)

Just working out the best way to get it home i.e. which Ferry lol.

Reactions: robbo100
Collection from London Bluewater confirmed on Saturday December 11th :)

Flights booked from Belfast to London City Airport (£69 - not bad!)

Just working out the best way to get it home i.e. which Ferry lol.
Partner did the same journey when moving over here - blew my mind how expensive getting the ferry over was! Long drive up the country but at least you'll have plenty of time to be fully acquainted with your new car, and also experience some superchargers too... She ended up doing the overnight boat but i think i'd rather do the extra drive and get the quicker boat from Scotland :)

Reactions: WKZ12
Just received the text message saying we can schedule a delivery date.

Have booked the earliest we could pick up, 16th December at the Newcastle (Silverlink) SC :)

Now just need to get all the other stuff sorted.. getting a quote on installing a Hypervolt charge point, and will need to start buying stuff off our amazon Wishlist

Model 3 LR Red/Black 18"

Last edited:
Reactions: Advocate
View attachment 738586This week is new Tesla week.

Home delivery on Wednesday. So excited.

Now, do I chance dropping my old car off at WBAC first thing Wednesday morning? I suppose I could wait until I get the “it’s on its way” text and quickly do the used car run. It’s about an hour and a half from Thorpe park to mine which is enough time, WBAC are 2 miles away.
Same here - home delivery on Wednesday!

Reactions: NISFAN and Advocate