Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got back from collecting my M3LR in Newcastle. The staff were very helpful and friendly. The whole process was very easy and no problems at all with my car. I went through the full inspection and everything was spot on.

Car has 85% charge when I picked it up and as expected winter driving the range dropped off quick (I did press the right peddle hard a few times)

The car came with material mats, 3 pin charger and Type 2 cable. Also a first aid kit and rear mud flaps ( front ones fitted already). I double checked with the staff and we had a good look and confirmed they are not extender mud flap but rear ones.

Genuine question - why do people still blank out number plates in pictures ?

I dont understand it, anyone can walk past your house and see the car, you drive around in it and everyone can see it etc. Why do people cover up the pictures when they post on a forum ?

Genuine question - why do people still blank out number plates in pictures ?

I dont understand it, anyone can walk past your house and see the car, you drive around in it and everyone can see it etc. Why do people cover up the pictures when they post on a forum ?
I really dont get it either. Think its more of a habit, doesnt mean anything that its available online.

I guess, theres people out there that do dodgy stuff and online is the easiest place but then again, a thug only needs to drive about to find a car they want to do something with. Makes no sense.

Same with the VIN number, no one can do anything with it.

FYI my numberplate was covered up in my pic because my detailer took the photos for his own website and I nicked them.

For those of you that ordered using PCP finance, when were you able to view the contract documents? I received this text on Monday:

Tesla Update - Your Finance Contract will be available to view in your Tesla Account shortly. Please log in at Tesla SSO - Sign In to review all documents prior to your appointment and remember to bring a valid Driving Licence with you on the day. To unsubscribe from SMS, reply STOP.

But still nothing on my account, and I am collecting on Saturday. In the meantime they did also send a text to email a new settlement quote for my current car, which expired. Just wondering if I should contact CS tomorrow. Don’t want to be turned away when collecting!

Got my delivery confirmation phone call yesterday, very plesant chat. I checked that people coming with me is ok - no problem at all, just need to keep contact with staff to just me, it's all about being Covid-sensible. Sold my Alfa Stelvio this afternoon, went with WBAC.com 'cause best price. Must admit to feeling alittle sad, such a great car but hey, progress, huh? Am driving eldest's Corsa until Tesla Time on Saturday morning! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Christmas morning is going to be nothing compared to this! 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

Got my delivery confirmation phone call yesterday, very plesant chat. I checked that people coming with me is ok - no problem at all, just need to keep contact with staff to just me, it's all about being Covid-sensible. Sold my Alfa Stelvio this afternoon, went with WBAC.com 'cause best price. Must admit to feeling alittle sad, such a great car but hey, progress, huh? Am driving eldest's Corsa until Tesla Time on Saturday morning! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Christmas morning is going to be nothing compared to this! 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
Katy, when is your collection date? I’ve had no contact with Tesla other than via texts.

I've ordered

Screen protector (amazon)
Tray (amazon)
Metal pedals (amazon)
Tyre inflate puncture stuff (amazon)

Working out my options for 3D mats and also drink holder

Ceramic coat booked for Jan
Contemplating Alcantara interior to go over wood
Which inflation/repair kit did you go for? Looked at the slime ones but plenty of reviews saying it did FA for them when they needed it.

For those of you that ordered using PCP finance, when were you able to view the contract documents? I received this text on Monday:

Tesla Update - Your Finance Contract will be available to view in your Tesla Account shortly. Please log in at Tesla SSO - Sign In to review all documents prior to your appointment and remember to bring a valid Driving Licence with you on the day. To unsubscribe from SMS, reply STOP.

But still nothing on my account, and I am collecting on Saturday. In the meantime they did also send a text to email a new settlement quote for my current car, which expired. Just wondering if I should contact CS tomorrow. Don’t want to be turned away when collecting!
I had this, called them when the docs had not appeared the next day and it turned out there was an issue with my trade in info they had not told me about stopping them putting the doc's up for review, had to sort that then they appeared.