Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki [UK] 2021 - The Holiday Release - 'holiday fun' not V11 UI changes and features

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
"The interface for this appears to be a bit buggy, so we must again remind everyone that this has just been released to employees and may receive changes and refinements prior to everyone receiving it."

I'd say well into next year.
You might be right, but I guess there might be pressure from Elon to get something out for the Holiday i.e. before or on Xmas day in the US, and the bugs will be fixed in subsequent updates.

You might be right, but I guess there might be pressure from Elon to get something out for the Holiday i.e. before or on Xmas day in the US, and the bugs will be fixed in subsequent updates.

.such optimism..😩

You can't accuse them of not trying though... getting 2019's holiday release fixed was a drawn out affair... o_O

1640102677202.png

Reactions: pow216
.such optimism..😩

I agree, I'm more optimistic than some on here (mentioning no names... 🤔), but that doesn't necessarily make me an optimist 😁

Reactions: Durzel
Light show video - unconfirmed.

Windows and charge flap also operating. Reports also saying that those with newer matrix lights will get “extra bonus” where the lights spell out TESLA on a wall.

So I just got 2021.44.6 here in the UK and I see no changes at all. Release notes don’t mention any of these bits either.
Most importantly no Sonic.
Feels like being given an empty box for Christmas. All the excitement but nothing once you dig in!