Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2022.28.X

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
28.1 installed this morning @AnthonyLR we’re even again now 😁

one poster mentioned a bug where the radio crackles while watching a dashcam clip.

my radio crackles on DAB while in reverse viewing rear and side cameras. Not sure if FM is the same.

will do some tests later. But YES, FM & DAB are back!

Reactions: AnthonyLR
Reboot the car after each update.

I only got the "Traffic Information" update to appear on the release notes after a reboot.

Tesla stick some updates in older versions that don't appear unless you look at the full release notes (e.g. Tesla Vision in 2022.20 when you install 2022.24.6 onwards)
Quoting myself, but I didn’t see the Alternate Routes part of the update until I rebooted.

Don’t know if it would’ve worked without rebooting, because I do that after every major update anyway (e.g. 2022.x to 2022.y), but just FYI

Quoting myself, but I didn’t see the Alternate Routes part of the update until I rebooted.

Don’t know if it would’ve worked without rebooting, because I do that after every major update anyway (e.g. 2022.x to 2022.y), but just FYI
I don’t normally reboot after updates but still did not see the alternate routes notes. But it just appeared once I closed the windows and opened the control again. May be just a bug will sort out.

Since iOS 16 update iPhone and watchOS has so many bugs Tesla seems to be miles ahead atleast in terms of release fixes.

Got 28.1, the alternate routes was in the releases notes stating premium connectivity was required, which I don’t have. But when I entered a destination I was still given alternate route options:

AF74CF0C-5EF4-4E3A-ABDD-E9C7ACDFEE19.jpeg

Reactions: Nick77

I received 28.1 today, (that’s 3 updates in a week!!) in the initial release notes that pop up after an update mine also didn’t mention alternative routes. Rather than rebooting I just closed the window (swiped down) went to software ->release notes and the alternative routes magically showed in the release notes. No need to reboot

• Helpful
Reactions: Durzel