Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2022.44

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Things are getting worse, travelling on the motorway facing the sun, I got a red take or taking corrective action. This was without the cruise control or auto steer on. Before that I tried cruise control and it was slowing dow, so I cancelled that.
That would be Forward Collision Warning, as per the manual at Model 3 Owner's Manual | Tesla

It has always been based on camera input, hasn't changed since radar was removed. It is possible to have had a false detection, and has multiple settings you can use to tune it down if you need.

Indeed, if circumstances allow, auto lane change will often actually cause your car to start to speed up to match speed with the next lane before it actually starts to change lane.

EDIT TO ADD: It is quite timid, though. A tip is to activate the lane change with the indicator stalk and also depress the accelerator to start to match speed yourself. I get the feeling this significantly increases my success rate with auto lane change, although that might be my imagination.

my phone never works now as a key. All since I updated to latest 44.2. What on earth is going on?
Which operating system and version is your phone running?

There was a recent issue impacting Android phones running the latest version 13. A permission was added for 'nearby devices' to the Android OS update. The latest Tesla app version (4.15) from the play store asked to set this new permission installed.

Reactions: Ozboz7
I'm having this problem since the 2022.44.2 update, I have the last seen at 'XX hours'. I've been away for the last month, currently 3000 miles away from the car and concerned that if I cant get this sorted then the car wont charge.