Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2022.44

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Since the update to 2022.44 I seem to be getting more ‘corrective steering applied for your safety’ with simultaneous startling alarm noises than I did before. There’s generally no obvious reason for the alarm and no apparent corrective steering applied. Have others experienced this phenomenon? Sometimes it may be related to lane markings where the line on the right hand side disappears perhaps when exiting a roundabout and on others it may be when cutting closer to the edge of the road on a left hand bend. Whatever the reason it is very disconcerting, especially for passengers.

I’ve found 44.25.2 to be much more irrational when on autopilot. Auto lane changes are again slower, it doesn’t phantom brake like when I first bought it, but does come off and on the power in this iteration - granted weather has been pretty poor today and on Friday everything was covered in thick black road salt. It also sits much closer to the left of the lane than it used to. Preferred the lane positioning and autopilot as it was on the last version.

I do like the new Nav layout and the music being closer to me. New dance is cool and my 5 year old can now remote fart at mummy whenever he chooses! Not fussed by Apple Music as I’m using Spotify.