Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2023.44

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I received 30.4 this morning, and the release note says 5 times for me as well.

The Release Note also says that AP will be disabled if any authorized driver is hit by 5 warnings, but does it mean for all the drivers?
The way it reads is for any and all drivers (so, the car) and after 3/5 disengagements- period (not warnings, but trip disengagements). The suspension itself is for a week.

"unavailable for approximately one week"

Odd wording. Why is it approximate? Visualising a bloke behind a desk, fag in mouth, hovering over the button deciding if he can be bothered to lift the suspension or make you wait a day or so longer.

Just had first drive, auto lane change with EAP now has the “apply slight turning force” warning to commence the manoeuvre in a more prominent font and it seems to me to be less turning force required, whereas previously it might on occasions take sufficient force to disengage EAP.

Just downloading 30.2 and no speed cameras either.. not a big deal as I normally use waze via teslaandroid these days.

The automatic blind spot camera isn't what I thought.. I assumed it popped up automatically whether you were indicating or not but it seems it is just 'this image has a picture of a car in it' which seems a little pointless.

Nothing groundbreaking for me.. Lock sounds might amuse me for an hour or two.

Anyone else noticing the car really sluggish to wake up? Am on 44.30.1, but the app just seems to do weird animation and I can see if the car is awake or not. Updated to latest app too, so not sure if it’s the car firmware or the app update. Weird animations on the Powerwall section of the app too.

Anyone else noticing the car really sluggish to wake up? Am on 44.30.1, but the app just seems to do weird animation and I can see if the car is awake or not. Updated to latest app too, so not sure if it’s the car firmware or the app update. Weird animations on the Powerwall section of the app too.
Yeah, there is some talk here:

Reactions: Burley