Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK centred discussion] The cat is out of the bag. True FSD will never happen for cars below HW4

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
But will any bumper camera have a deflector to keep muck and dead insects off .or a free Tesla scraper and bottle of insect remover with every car? Roll on junebug day
Don't worry all the insects are dying so give it a couple of years and it won't be an issue.
Talk about a bit of good luck.🤔

• Funny
Reactions: Alwayshopeful
Indeed, and it can be hard to tell the difference with only eyes, especially fixed monocular eyes! Perhaps this is the explanation for all these videos of Teslas mowing down pretend children - the dumber than Father Dougal AI thought they were adults but further away! :)
maybe teach it to read facial expressions?
If they look terrified they are probably children about to go under

Reactions: CWT3LR and WllXM
When I was having my home charger installed the Asian chappie stated that his wife believed FSD cars would be colour prejudiced. I was gobsmacked. Apparently she brought into a rumour that geofenced areas would determine the outcome of the "trolley bus dilemma"

• Informative
Reactions: CWT3LR
HW4 car in the wild. Cameras in the headlights confirmed. Side camera also looks to be pointing forwards instead of backwards.

Strange that the model X pictured still has ultra sonic sensors in the front bumper. Not sure if USS were removed from recent X and S deliveries in the US and if not, would have thought that they would have been chopped with the HW4 revision. Unless Tesla have done a U-turn?

Strange that the model X pictured still has ultra sonic sensors in the front bumper. Not sure if USS were removed from recent X and S deliveries in the US and if not, would have thought that they would have been chopped with the HW4 revision. Unless Tesla have done a U-turn?
Perhaps they realise that asking people to spend $120k+ on a car without parking sensors was even more ridiculous than on one costing half that (where it is also still ridiculous).

Reactions: CWT3LR and Drew57