Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK Model 3 Performance 2021 Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Model 3 performance now not expected in Ireland until June according to the local delivery team. Any one have any info on UK deliveries?

Tesla website is still showing May estimate for new GB M3P orders. I can also see (if I change regions) that Ireland is showing the June delivery estimate for new orders,

As this June estimate fits with what you have been told for Ireland I would hope that the May estimate remains accurate for GB.

....won't stop me checking every hour now though just in case!

Hopefully that will hold true. When I first ordered (mid February) I had a May estimated date. Then My estimated delivery went blank. I emailed them today to see what the deal is and now they say June. 😭
Tesla website is still showing May estimate for new GB M3P orders. I can also see (if I change regions) that Ireland is showing the June delivery estimate for new orders,

As this June estimate fits with what you have been told for Ireland I would hope that the May estimate remains accurate for GB.

....won't stop me checking every hour now though just in case!

Uh oh! June is not good at all for Ireland. A few days later and you lose the 5k Grant!

Going to be seriously rethinking my order if it runs beyond June as an additional 5k is probably pushing it beyond what I'm willing to pay.

Uh oh! June is not good at all for Ireland. A few days later and you lose the 5k Grant!

Going to be seriously rethinking my order if it runs beyond June as an additional 5k is probably pushing it beyond what I'm willing to pay.
Here in UK the grant was dependent on order date, not delivery date... as delivery dates are so variable and you can only make the purchase decision based on known factors at the time of ordering.

• Informative
Reactions: Jez_GB
Status
Not open for further replies.