Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[uk specific] Software 2023.32

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don’t care, better image quality has zero impact on driving the car.

The car beeping at me for going 1mph over the limit (that the car will most likely misreport) - that I do care about and will impact driving the car.

I'm actually hoping that this functionality introduces a speed limiter function to the car that many of us have been asking for. IF that works reliably then I am all for it and the car giving intrusive haptic feedback will be minimal as the car will actively keep you in the limits unless overridden. I get the not wanting intrusive feedback though. I quickly realised that the audible feedback already available in the car was not for me even though I am the driver in front of you religiously obeying the speed limit.

At the moment though I cannot see how this will work as the car picks up too many false speed limits from side roads. Maybe it will revert to just using GPS data for the time being. Been caught out trying to engage TACC at speed limit having just passed a side road with 20mph showing.

Summon has stayed working for me on 32.4, but then I have FSD on a 2019 M3P and I am using an Android phone (Pixel 7 Pro running Android 13).
Perhaps I should more accurately say that I paid for FSD, not that I will ever have it in the UK ;)
It seems to only be Apple phones and then not all of them. The Tesla app is the issue (supposedly) and still not fixed by today’s app update

• Informative
Reactions: WllXM
Summon has stayed working for me on 32.4, but then I have FSD on a 2019 M3P and I am using an Android phone (Pixel 7 Pro running Android 13).
Perhaps I should more accurately say that I paid for FSD, not that I will ever have it in the UK ;)
I actually never imagined that it could be coming from the phone and not the car. I'll try to get my hands on an Android phone just to check this!

AP visualisation has had a big overhaul:
  • Renders all cars on your side of the road, including those parked
  • Renders all cars and objects in car parks which is quite nice for parking
  • Objects are now scaled to their true length leading to the comedy stumpy lorries
It’s not there yet. There is still a lorry parked one side of me in my single garage, whilst my two hedge trimmers mounted on the other wall are rendered as a bicycle 😂