Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK specific] Software Update 2023.26

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was under the impression that Summon had never been a useful feature in the UK ... certainly when I had a trial of EAP and tried Summon it was hopeless.
I'm on my second Model S and in both it has worked well - within the limitation that you have to stand close to the car. I use it least a dozen times a week when parking/exiting my office parking space. It continues to work despite the current problems being experinced by others (hope I haven't wrecked it now).

For completeness I'm on 2023.26.8 and an iPhone 14 Pro.

• Informative
Reactions: Adopado
I'm on my second Model S and in both it has worked well - within the limitation that you have to stand close to the car. I use it least a dozen times a week when parking/exiting my office parking space. It continues to work despite the current problems being experinced by others (hope I haven't wrecked it now).

For completeness I'm on 2023.26.8 and an iPhone 14 Pro.
Interesting. Maybe the S isn’t affected. Model 3’s on iOS Tesla app certainly are, though whether that’s global I don’t know.
My iPhone 11 Pro on latest software won’t move the car. My old iPhone SE (no SIM) with out of date app and iOS still makes summon work!

Summon works fine for me on 2023.26.7 on Model X 2017. I’m using iPhone 14 Pro.
Doesn’t work at all for me on iPhone (wife’s and mine ) both latest version…

What I did notice with this update was EAP seems to have separation anxiety, and has to be constantly nudged on the wheel to keep it happy far more often… apparently having your hand on the steering wheel isn’t enough anymore for it, to the point I just stoped using it as got fed up of the bings

I noticed (only today) that with this update (2023.26.7) the camera which picks up movement whilst Sentry is on becomes the main image/video on the screen during playback by default. Previously it was always the front camera by default and you chose the appropriate camera view when it became clear which camera triggered the recording

Or (and most likely) this has been the way for a while and I've only just noticed 😃

Yep - summon is dead.
No auto lights in rain.
Interested to see the reduced blue light On the screen at night as lots of my driving is in the dark - especially when the headlights have a blue tint to them - more of a gimmick I feel.
Not sure on the “improved” Spotify layout.

Rest seems ok.

Still sensitive poor weather detected messages resulting in multiple NoA enabled/disabled in quick succession. I suspect it’s too eager to enable NoA after previously disabling due to poor weather, only to find weather still poor. I certainly didn’t notice any difference in weather conditions- pretty poor all the time.