Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK specific] Software Update 2023.26

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well, the good or bad news is that the boot doesn’t open on cars without electric openers. Mine for one!
The open boot shortcut doesn’t seem to be working for me, either. However, I’ve tried various other shortcuts and they seem to be working well. I’ve been using Watch App for Tesla until now, but I’ll see how the native Tesla shortcuts work as I’d prefer to use native features.

Reactions: Dilly
Curious. I tried it and it stopped the charge and unlocked the port. Did you have a key nearby at the time?
Only my phone (as a key). Car was awake. I started a charge, left it going for 30 seconds and then used the new unlock C/P command. Charge stopped but that’s all.
tried it again yesterday after a charge complete. Still no dice. Most odd

Only my phone (as a key). Car was awake. I started a charge, left it going for 30 seconds and then used the new unlock C/P command. Charge stopped but that’s all.
tried it again yesterday after a charge complete. Still no dice. Most odd
I tested this when using a CCS charger. Maybe it’s different with type 2? I shall test this when I’m back home, tomorrow.

Reactions: Dilly
The Siri commands were very limited. They now show up in the Shortcuts app and can do all sorts with them, including making up your own shortcuts.
...but 3rd party apps like Tesla Remote and Stats have been offering Siri voice commands for years - even before iOS had a Shortcuts app. Happy to see the OEM app doing the same now - but will only with very few commands available compared to to the others
IMG_3076.jpeg

Last edited: