Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK specific] Software Update 2023.26

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone noticed with the latest update sentry is just not picking up events that much, someone scrapped the rear right side of my bumper damaging deep into the bumper plastic, but no recording in Sentry, another one which normally it would record, a van parked next to mine where I couldn't get in the car and no event, used to just get a few events in a car park, nothing much apart from me opening the boot of the car.

Reactions: Parrog
Has anyone noticed the car waking up a LOT more frequently with this update? (Or perhaps a recent update).

I think it could also be iOS related, but often when I just unlock my iPhone now I hear the 'clunk' of the car waking up on the driveway and when I open the app to check - it says 'Parked' whereas usually its 'Last seen 8h ago' etc

I don't have any widgets etc, I wonder if anyone else is experiencing the same?

Reactions: WllXM
Has anyone noticed the car waking up a LOT more frequently with this update? (Or perhaps a recent update).

I think it could also be iOS related, but often when I just unlock my iPhone now I hear the 'clunk' of the car waking up on the driveway and when I open the app to check - it says 'Parked' whereas usually its 'Last seen 8h ago' etc

I don't have any widgets etc, I wonder if anyone else is experiencing the same?
check out the thread you are posting to! [UK specific] Software Update 2023.26

Reactions: WllXM
Just updated to 2023.26.9 yesterday.
Since then the car is not going to sleep anymore, or at least woken up every hour or so?

Anybody experiencing a similar issue? Or idea of what could be causing the issue?

View attachment 972269

Before that I never had a problem with that before and haven’t changed any setting.
Try force closing and re-opening the Tesla app on your iPhone (if that's your setup). Found my wife's phone seemed to be the cause of this issue.

Edit: Though the issue reappeared a couple of weeks later so it's not a permanent fix

I have been experiencing variability in the volume level of my indicator clicks. To date I have always felt they are too low, probably exacerbated by the A pillar speakers not being active in an SR+ sound system. I was therefore delighted to notice that they had become much louder ... but on my next drive the volume is back to being very low. It's a toss of a coin which volume level I get on each drive. This is not affected by my Joe Mode setting (I normally have Joe Mode on unless testing).

I've noticed the same thing! They are now mostly quiet and I find they do not always auto-cancel when exiting roundabouts, so they stay on until I notice the blind spot camera!
Surely, the camera system can see I'm on a straight single carriageway with no one around and could cancel them for me...

Reactions: Adopado
I've noticed the same thing! They are now mostly quiet and I find they do not always auto-cancel when exiting roundabouts, so they stay on until I notice the blind spot camera!
Surely, the camera system can see I'm on a straight single carriageway with no one around and could cancel them for me...
The correct solution is for the car to recognise it's completed the manoeuver and not code around that failing

The correct solution is for the car to recognise it's completed the manoeuver and not code around that failing
Yes I agree, it would be better if the indicators worked correctly..
However, there are a couple of roundabouts near where I live, that have sweeping left hand bends coming away from the junction and I always have to manually cancel the indicators (unless I forget)...

Screenshot_20230912_210359_Maps.jpg

Reactions: Parrog and goRt
Anyone noticed with the latest update sentry is just not picking up events that much, someone scrapped the rear right side of my bumper damaging deep into the bumper plastic, but no recording in Sentry, another one which normally it would record, a van parked next to mine where I couldn't get in the car and no event, used to just get a few events in a car park, nothing much apart from me opening the boot of the car.
I have noticed this, I use the same car park several times a week and coming back to the car always had at least 1 sentry event, even when if it was just a person walking quite closely past the front of the car. Just got back in the car and there’s a car parked close that wasn’t there when I parked, no sentry events 🤷‍♂️

I have noticed this, I use the same car park several times a week and coming back to the car always had at least 1 sentry event, even when if it was just a person walking quite closely past the front of the car. Just got back in the car and there’s a car parked close that wasn’t there when I parked, no sentry events 🤷‍♂️
I really wish we could set the option of getting a push notification to access live cameras whenever a Sentry event gets triggered... I don't get why they haven't thought of that yet..

I really wish we could set the option of getting a push notification to access live cameras whenever a Sentry event gets triggered... I don't get why they haven't thought of that yet..
Agreed, push notification of sentry alerts is obvious, very strange. On the seemingly lack of sentry events, just tested mine by enabling sentry, disabling bluetooth and walking up to the car. It did trigger sentry so it is working, maybe it’s less sensitive or something.

Last edited: