Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK Supercharger Prices

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sorry if this is available elsewhere. How much is the 'average' UK supercharger per kWh?

I've got a 2017 Model X with free supercharging, and I need to swap it for something else soon. Because my car has free supercharging, it doesn't show me the prices when I tap on a supercharger pin on the map, and only shows me idling fees. I had a look on the website, and it was like "go look at a pin on the car"

Sorry if this is available elsewhere. How much is the 'average' UK supercharger per kWh?

I've got a 2017 Model X with free supercharging, and I need to swap it for something else soon. Because my car has free supercharging, it doesn't show me the prices when I tap on a supercharger pin on the map, and only shows me idling fees. I had a look on the website, and it was like "go look at a pin on the car"
There's an app called "Superchargers" (IOS not sure about Android) that shows locations and prices.

Upvote 0

What's the point? By the time your car comes (even if it's tomorrow) the prices will have changed. You may have noticed there's a bit of a kerfuffle with the energy markets :)
Even average prices aren't very useful as you'll likely only use a select few chargers on your normal routes. For example I only use the ones in Perth/Dundee/Aberdeen. The prices in Heathrow, Norwich or Keele are of no interest to me. Better to ask for latest prices of specific charger IMHO.

Reactions: Zakalwe
Upvote 0
And here we go in print.....remeber the days of 'free' electricity by Octopus, and even standard E7 rates was something stupid like 4p/kWh.

If Tesla DON'T increase SC rates to more than 52p/kWh across the board anyone on the standard variable rate electricity plan is better off hogging a local SC for fuel versus charging at home.

More raise to come still though, 70p/kWh by next year I see is mentioned, will SC hit £1/kWh?? I suspect it might, at which point EV will be more expensive to refuel than combustion cars on long trips :(.

52312050640_1b0fb31a05_c_d.jpg

Upvote 0