Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK Tesla App v4

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Loot box has vanished for non-Tesla lease drivers. Not under the account pages.

It’s also not available of the web either anymore so I now have now way of finding out what my referral code is, or keeping track of those who’ve used it.

Loot box has vanished for non-Tesla lease drivers. Not under the account pages.

It’s also not available of the web either anymore so I now have now way of finding out what my referral code is, or keeping track of those who’ve used it.

Fingers crossed you may get it back ... there has been some previous history of loot boxes disappearing and then subsequently returning.

Possible (minor) bug? : I had left the app with the Location screen open and gone directly back to the phone's home screen ... car went to sleep normally ... however, subsequently tapped on the big widget to open the app later to alter the charge limit for tonight's charging and it didn't respond i.e. it didn't bring the app to life. I accessed the app via the multiple "open apps" screen on the phone and I was then able to go back from the location screen to the home screen of the app. So the app wasn't frozen (despite appearances) it just wouldn't let me get to it by the usual route.

Possible (minor) bug? : I had left the app with the Location screen open and gone directly back to the phone's home screen ... car went to sleep normally ... however, subsequently tapped on the big widget to open the app later to alter the charge limit for tonight's charging and it didn't respond i.e. it didn't bring the app to life. I accessed the app via the multiple "open apps" screen on the phone and I was then able to go back from the location screen to the home screen of the app. So the app wasn't frozen (despite appearances) it just wouldn't let me get to it by the usual route.
Have you updated the app. Mine was doing that in iOS but seems fine following the bug-fix update

On Android, my app version 3.x stopped sending controls to the car yesterday, just got 'failed to connect to internet'. Rebooted car and that didn't fix it. Still no official release via the play store for me so I sideloaded the above APK and everything is now working again.

On another note, it handles the switch between front and inner screens on the Z Fold 3 well whereas often version 3 the app would be half width on the inner screen.

Reactions: speedyranger74
Moderator comment - thread merged from "New mobile app upgrade"

Hi

I upgraded my mobile app and the interface is completely different.

In the old app I could see what speed it was charging at eg 7kw or 2kw.

I can’t see this on the new app am I missing something

Last edited by a moderator:
here is a screenshot of what I see on my app where does it tell me the speed at which it is charging.

I have rebooted my phone

Attachments

• 6311694E-EDEF-4632-8D30-78978237B172.jpeg
    6311694E-EDEF-4632-8D30-78978237B172.jpeg
    200.6 KB · Views: 64