Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Uncorking official for most 75Ds!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got mine today, 2017 January build

SC visit, and I didn’t even ask apparently a service bulletin went out Thursday to uncork all eligible cars.

Great thanks for this. Do you know what they mean by ‘eligible’? It would seem to be all D 75’s (and presumably 60 D’s that haven’t gone for the range upgrade) but if there’s anything else you can add I’d be grateful.

I emailed a run log to @Krash im sure he will crunch the numbers and bring back the data, but for 68% soc 1 run 0-60 4.7s

334kW and 121kWs2. Definitely uncorked.

upload_2017-10-21_9-1-41.png

• Love
Reactions: BigD0g
So can those of us who are eligible for this upgrade have it done by itself, or do we have to make up some other reason to bring our cars to the SC? My 75D was delivered in late June and I don’t have a legit reason (knock on wood) to take it in until the annual service next summer. Those 8 months would be torture knowing it could be done, haha.

So can those of us who are eligible for this upgrade have it done by itself, or do we have to make up some other reason to bring our cars to the SC? My 75D was delivered in late June and I don’t have a legit reason (knock on wood) to take it in until the annual service next summer. Those 8 months would be torture knowing it could be done, haha.

Make up a reason and go in.

Reactions: Bebop
I just went to the Burbank service center, and an employee dismissed me by saying that any upgrades will show up under MyTesla to purchase, and they can't do anything at this time. I showed him this thread and the one on Reddit, and he said he heard about the upgrade. It didn't seem like it. I think he wanted to get rid of people as the place was really busy.

I will try a different service center in the area.