Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

V10 fw version 2019.32.10

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I received v10 last night.
I confirmed that Spotify allows you to play your custom playlists
I found that Carioke was very unreliable as 90% of the songs I chose did NOTHING. I found 2 that worked but it seemed really buggy that most didn't work without even an error. Reboot did not help.
The line recognition and pickup truck rendering goes a long way with your confidence in what the car is seeing!
More as I learn. Pretty exciting release!

• Informative
Reactions: Mrcarcrazy
Well that's not fair, same phone!, i completely uninstalled the app and reinstalled from the Android store and still can't update. You took the September Android 10 update? What other reason would the store give me the old version?View attachment 459805

Pixel 3XL Android 10 - Just got the 3.10 version of the Tesla app. I only got the update notification after I reconnected to the car, might have just been a coincidence though. I was also on 32.2.1 -- when I got the car back (getting PPF, ceramic) I had the 'download available' yellow arrow on the display. So, now, hopefully I'm getting 32.10.1/2 :)

• Informative
Reactions: Glamisduner
Went for a drive and pretty disappointing. On a secondary road I've driven on hundreds of times with no problems I had to take over on the first real curve.
Perhaps there is some initial calibration going on and it will be better. Also not nearly as smooth a ride as before.
The visualization of on coming cars is interesting but it only showed about half of the cars so no driving value. Then again I find no real value in that part of the display anyway.

Last edited:
Got it earlier tonight ... first impressions:

— No more dancing cars. Much more practical, but I miss them in a way :)
— Caraoke .. my teen-age kids were KILLING themselves laughing signing the kids songs on the way home.
— Navigation screen .. the lane line detection is very impressive, I love being able to change the view angle, though I suspect its more a novelty than a practical addition.
— Netflix .. first movie was (what else) .. Bullitt :)
— Detection of cars is much more accurate, particularly when they are coming toward you on the other side of the road. Impressive and you can see where this is going as we move toward FSD.
— Summon .. not tried it yet.
— Parking .. don’t know if this was improved, but it seems to be better at popping up and is more confident in its manoevers.

Overall, very impressive. Underlines why I bought a Tesla.

When I got home, I spent the first 5 minutes going through release notes, settings and new features, and the next 40 minutes.. singing to Caraoke!!
Yep, that’s my favorite feature so far (haven’t driven the car or tested smart summon yet).

B7B22107-323E-40E1-9D03-41D8A974851C.jpeg
32.11 just starting to show in stats.

Any Canadians get V10?

No nags on my drive on autopilot to and from work last night after installing this update. I keep a constant torque on the wheel, just enough to keep away the nags. It's easy to learn, just practice. After a while it gets to be second nature.