Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vin 0062x pickup in Tampa 12/23 at 6pm

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think not everyone is on the forums reporting deliveries. I've had several casual encounters with a signature X in the SF Bay Area since last Saturday. As well as one planned encounter with Bonnie's Sig #2

There seem to be a number of deliveries that are not reported here. For instance, in the first picture there are two other Model X in the background - another signature red and a gray.

There seem to be a number of deliveries that are not reported here. For instance, in the first picture there are two other Model X in the background - another signature red and a gray.

Time to go hunting for Weslas (Looney Toons) or Nuclear Wessels (Star Trek with S being a Rocketship).

Can't tell from picture. Do the middle seats in six-seat config have armrests as has been reported elsewhere?

No, there are no armrests.

Here are some pics of fob box and fob landyards.

- - - Updated - - -

2015-12-24 09.56.32.jpg
2015-12-24 09.57.08.jpg
2015-12-24 09.57.53.jpg
2015-12-24 09.58.09.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

One oddity of the 6 seater is the rear floor mat. The design has not caught with the 6 seat version, so opening for the 7th seat still exists in the floor mat.

2015-12-24 12.43.46.jpg

Gorgeous indeed! Thanks for sharing MaxK!

Hmmm, are those attachable keyrings new with the X? Probably not, but I haven't been in the S section much in the last couple years. Haha! ;-)

Thanks for sharing this most interesting photo of the center carpet area. Tesla Motors installing carpet mats that are for both 6 and 7 seat versions is a surprise. Looks odd, but a perfect reason for a 3rd party to design a much more artistic solution.

I have been using black towels over my Model S floor mats to keep them looking great. Helps on rainy days. Keeping the center area clear will help entry and exit. The question I would like the 6 seat owners to answer is this:

Do you find that the 2nd row does not need to be moved as rear seat passengers enter first and use the center aisle instead of moving individual 2nd row seats forward?

So far, my kids just go through the center aisle rather than moving the seats. Quick and easy.

That's why we went with the 6. It's all about in and out quickly. The other parents in line to drop off in the morning are dangerously under caffeinated (as am I) and so it's important to keep things flowing.

So far, my kids just go through the center aisle rather than moving the seats. Quick and easy.
That is the answer I was hoping for. The flexibility of either method of entry makes the 6 seat version extremely versatile.

Since a removable center console that we saw on September 29th MAY be a future option, the carpet mat design would be different than shown. The 3rd party companies must be ecstatic to start designing accessories. Movable arm rests, consoles with arm rests and entertainment or refreshments are all possible. However, anything that exists in the center would reduce the entry/exit ease.

A lot to think about and I appreciate the information in advance of my delivery so I can concentrate on what really matters, enjoying the delivery experience and learning about the Model X differences.

Congrats! I see your kids have "assumed their positions" .. only needed to plug in their tablets into the rear USB ports :). And someone else picked the 20" wheels! I was beginning to think it was just me.

No, I picked 20" as well. Been through the 21" hell in the midwest winters on the S, don't want to relive it.

Congratulations, MaxK! I thought we had confirmation from Tesla that the six seat config included a second-row center console, at least for Sigs....??