Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wailing wall for Australian Model 3 team VINLess!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For those waiting for an invoice,

- if financing, ensure that your finance provider has requested a tax invoice from Tesla

I received a call from Tesla today advising me that I had been assigned a VIN; and that my vehicle was en route to Australia, expected delivery date mid-late December

Model 3 Performance LF4885xx. Received the call and vin about a week ago. Was told "mid December" delivery in Brisbane. No invoice yet.

Vin tracking spreadsheet hints that this isn't on the Synergy Keelung, bit it'd have to be there to make mid Dec delivery?

Worth setting my expectations to January instead?

Model 3 Performance LF4885xx. Received the call and vin about a week ago. Was told "mid December" delivery in Brisbane. No invoice yet.

Vin tracking spreadsheet hints that this isn't on the Synergy Keelung, bit it'd have to be there to make mid Dec delivery?

Late December expectations. Once you have your invoice, more can be worked out.

Hi floof, finally someone else with the same VIN range as me. I have an invoice which gives the build date of 22/10. Although Veda has not updated the spreadsheet with my info I’m expecting it to arrive on 22/11 based on reading this thread and my advice in the phone call from Tesla that it would be a mid December delivery.

Last edited:
Hi floof, finally someone else with the same VIN range as me. I have an invoice which gives the build date of 22/10. Although Veda has not updated the spreadsheet with my info I’m expecting it to arrive on 22/11 based on reading this thread and my advice in the phone call from Tesla that it would be a mid December delivery.

I also have the same VIN range and according to a discussion with Tesla this morning an invoice has been generated (although not yet received by me). The build date for the LF4885xx range is 22/10 ("2020" model).

For my Melbourne delivery a late Dec/early Jan timeline has been provided by Tesla. (depending on Xmas closure periods).

Reactions: Vedaprime
Holy Toledo Batman,

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: I have a VIN !!!

Reservation way back in 2017, Ordered P+ on day 1 when WHITE interior became available,.

Now I am seriously waiting for my beautiful blue baby to arrive in Perth!!!
Perhaps a Christmas present for me???
(but no actual word from Tesla yet on delivery or timing!)

VIN: 5YJ3F7EC0LF587510

(so excited I can barely breathe)
:D:D:D:D:D

It is more likely it came here back in August with that vin range. It could have had a fault. Parts just arrived recently, and now it is ready to go and you have it assigned to you now. Your invoice - build date when it comes will be the proof if this hunch is true.
Man, that's even more frustrating that my car has been here since August waiting for a replacement battery maybe? And now it's sitting in some yard somewhere forgotten about by Tesla.

Its finally happened Tesla rang me!!! ( i was a giddy as could be...) They want me to organize my finance documents!
I was told the car is arriving in the country soon and that to expect delivery the second week of December, which is essentially what master @Vedaprime has surmised ( All hail Lord Veda)

There is so many of us...maybe we should all tip in a few bob and he can buy himself a new 3?

Reactions: RED DRAGON 78