Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYLR/MYP : April 2023 orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It’s been 18 days since I received my VIN and still have not been prompted to schedule a delivery date. My 5th delivery window is approaching tomorrow (11-20 June) and I’m not feeling optimistic that it will stick.

Anyone else waiting this long for a delivery text?

MYLR black/black 19” no tow
live in California, Austin VIN

Texas
MYLR
Midnight Silver/ black interior
19" Gemini wheels
Order date: 4/24
EDD1: April- June
EDD2: 5/30 - 6/27
EDD3: 6/2 - 6/616
EDD4: 6/10-6/24

Update:
EDD5: Jun - Jul 2023
Still no VIN yet
Just got bumped June 10-30. I think Red/white interior MYLR are longer waits than most.
Mine is red black interior 5 seat configuration also pushed to June 11 to June 30. Now by looking at other posts, there is no wonder I if it pushed further..

It’s been 18 days since I received my VIN and still have not been prompted to schedule a delivery date. My 5th delivery window is approaching tomorrow (11-20 June) and I’m not feeling optimistic that it will stick.

Anyone else waiting this long for a delivery text?

MYLR black/black 19” no tow
live in California, Austin VIN
You got your VIN at the same time as me and have a similar build (I added a tow hitch) and I picked my Fremont build up on Monday on the east coast. Man I hope you get yours soon!

Took delivery this week. Vanilla Fremont MYLR5. Had a couple issues with the exterior. Are these worth putting in a service request for?

• Right taillight isn't flush with body. Protrudes a bit and the top right sharp corner catches my finger when I feel it.
    20230608_084659.jpg
  • On the driver side where the windshield meets the roof, a rubber seal under the roof is loose and damaged. I'm afraid of it getting worse and causing leaks.
  • 20230609_074934.jpg

Reactions: AbblePC
VINS will be in the inventory already…. Just call a Tesla rep when you find the vehicle that matches your order. Then have them put that vin in your order. I think it only works if you don’t already have a vin.
Interesting. Looks like though there is quite some extra cost if what you find is out of state, depending on the distance. Is this an official Tesla website?

Took delivery this week. Vanilla Fremont MYLR5. Had a couple issues with the exterior. Are these worth putting in a service request for?

• Right taillight isn't flush with body. Protrudes a bit and the top right sharp corner catches my finger when I feel it.View attachment 946005
  • On the driver side where the windshield meets the roof, a rubber seal under the roof is loose and damaged. I'm afraid of it getting worse and causing leaks.
  • View attachment 946006
Yes, my rear right taillight was exactly the same and they fixed it super nicely (my VIN is PF875xxx maybe yours was made on the same day by the same technician) for free (I have scheduled the service while accepting the car on the lot).
Upon receiving the car in the service the technician said it possibly cannot be fixed as it is bolted to the body so it is as it is.
But in the end what they did is unbolted from the body then re-bolted again and now it is nice and flush as it is on the left side to begin with :)

Reactions: nitepain