Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYLR/MYP: Aug 2023 orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yea they told me all appointments will be back to normal on Saturday (day of my appointment) but they wont know for sure until this time tomorrow at least because they have to see what type of damage it will cause the city. 100% Understandable. Plus with labor day weekend traffic is gonna be crazy either way.
I have to fly in to pick mine up so this hasn’t been fun. Hope everyone on the west coast makes it out ok.

Just picked up my MYP today. The process was quick albeit confusing to find the delivery pickup section, it was pushed all the way around the corner of a pretty large building Tesla is using around my way.

I had the paper guy pop open the rear tow hitch panel to ensure I got what I paid for. All windows/fittings seemed pretty good. The only thing that I just noticed was this cut on the driver side window where I'm guessing a cutter was used to rip open protective plastic, that's my only guess at this point.

I wonder if it's best to wait and contact CS in case I find additional items for them to look at. In any case the car drives amazingly and already did some cosmetic upgrades on her but will need to price out driver/passenger window tint stat.

Reactions: Alonzo
Just curious, is that a pretty simple task. It looks kind of a cheap setup, flimsy and fragile.
It totally is and I thought he had popped it back into place properly. I did see he bent the plastic a bit in order to pry with a rather larger flat head and left a small mark, not concerned as it is cheap plastic.

I'm looking for a simple rear taillight setup that does not require much work besides using the existing plug. I've seen a few that you can connect to the turn signals, not really interested in that. Essentially looking for a simple drop in place light that fits the opening perfectly.

rear.jpg

Reactions: pinolero
I took delivery of MYLR about 2 weeks ago. I paid cash if that makes any difference via the app. I thought I was waiting on a packet from Tesla to come in the mail with my bill of sale paperwork etc. so I can go get it registered at the DMV. I'm in a neighboring state from where I bought it so I wasn't charged sales tax at the time but just given a 30 day temp plate. I forgot to ask this question at delivery but is something going to come in the mail? I'll be transferring a tag from my old vehicle. Thanks

I took delivery of MYLR about 2 weeks ago. I paid cash if that makes any difference via the app. I thought I was waiting on a packet from Tesla to come in the mail with my bill of sale paperwork etc. so I can go get it registered at the DMV. I'm in a neighboring state from where I bought it so I wasn't charged sales tax at the time but just given a 30 day temp plate. I forgot to ask this question at delivery but is something going to come in the mail? I'll be transferring a tag from my old vehicle. Thanks
If you log into your Tesla account from a browser, you should see your new car. From there, you can click on Manage, and then Documents. You might find what you need there.

Reactions: Pricedm