Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYLR/MYP : May 2023 orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hope this means they are continuing to make a bunch of MYP's. Still no update for me.

MYP | MSM | Black | Tow | EAP
OD:5/17
EDD1: June 10-30
Well, after watching MYP's with same order date and later get VIN's and mine getting passed up. I pulled the trigger on an Inventory MYLR. Same colors and tow plus added EAP. In reality I don't need to go 0-60 in 3.5 and I was getting a little panicky about a potential harsh ride. I'm coming out of a 21 Yukon Denali. I can only take so much shock to the system. Delivery this afternoon. PA136***.

Updated.

MYLR White/White
No Tow
5-Seats
19"
OD: 5/7/23
ODD: May - June
EDD1 (5/15): May 29 - June 26.
EDD2 (5/29): June 20 - June 30.
EDD3 (6/5): June 14 - June 28.
EDD4 (6/13): June 16 - June 23.
VIN (6/13 2 PM EDT via Email/App/Text): PA135xxx.

Mobile Connector - received on 5/17/23.
Leased Trade-in Offer is still pending - submitted on 5/30/23.

I guess this is HW4 from Austin... Hopefully, it has Matrix.

Not sure how long it will take to complete my leased trade-in process. Let's see.

Updated.

MYLR White/White
No Tow
5-Seats
19"
OD: 5/7/23
ODD: May - June
EDD1 (5/15): May 29 - June 26.
EDD2 (5/29): June 20 - June 30.
EDD3 (6/5): June 14 - June 28.
EDD4 (6/13): June 16 - June 23.
VIN (6/13 2 PM EDT via Email/App/Text): PA135xxx.

Mobile Connector - received on 5/17/23.
Leased Trade-in Offer is still pending - submitted on 5/30/23.

I guess this is HW4 from Austin... Hopefully, it has Matrix.

Not sure how long it will take to complete my leased trade-in process. Let's see.
Was told by a fellow user that Austin vehicles past PA131 are confirmed HW4 but non-matrix headlights. Will be able to confirm on Friday when I pick up. My VIN is also PA135…

Reactions: retbesla
I heard from SA that EDD ( max date ) is kinda promised , they are ensuring all the vehicles are delivered within the max range. In my case, I will get my car by max 26June .But not sure when. No VIN yet. Fingers crossed 🤞
That’s funny. I’ve seen so many people get their EDD pushed back multiple times. I hope what you say is true. My EDD was pushed back once already. Still no vin, so unless it comes soon I’m assuming it will be pushed back yet again.

MYP
White ext | black interior
OD: 5/31
EDD (6/1): June 9-23
EDD (6/7): June-July
VIN assigned 6/7: PF804XXX
EDD (6/7): June 9-16
EDD (6/10): June 13-22
Delivery scheduled (assigned by SA): June 17 in West Covina

The SA from West Covina wanted me to upload an image of the proof of funds before allowing me to schedule delivery. I don't remember it being so gatekeepy for my cancelled order last month but he went on to schedule me as soon as I mentioned I'd receive those checks in two days.

My offer stayed the same throughout the process from start to finish. Anecdotal but that was my experience.

How does this work ? it asked me to submit odo reading any copy of my title as it is not under loan. It then just asked me to accept which i did. Are you saying they will be making another offer at the time of delivery ?
The poster who I responded to indicated that he had gotten an offer before he submitted photos. So did I. Until he submits photos, they can't possible make a final offer. Otherwise, why would they not require photos. My offer went down about $3,000 even though my photos didn't show anything that would cause a reduction in offer. My vehicle is cosmetically perfect.

Once you have submitted photos, including a photo of your odometer, then Tesla will make a binding offer. I've never heard of them reducing that final offer, unless odometer goes up by 1,000 miles.

A lot of subreddits on Reddit are going to be unavailable on Jun 12th for protest related to API changes, try it tomorrow

I have heard around 10-12 days for Fremont to Boston, its probably similar for Paramus. I got my vin on the 6th so if this timeframe is correct I should get a notification this week to schedule delivery for next week. Will update the thread when I get delivery notification.
Got a notification to schedule delivery today and currently scheduled for 19th.

Reactions: Citherly
Well, after watching MYP's with same order date and later get VIN's and mine getting passed up. I pulled the trigger on an Inventory MYLR. Same colors and tow plus added EAP. In reality I don't need to go 0-60 in 3.5 and I was getting a little panicky about a potential harsh ride. I'm coming out of a 21 Yukon Denali. I can only take so much shock to the system. Delivery this afternoon. PA136***.

And soooo... HW4 since your VIN is over PA131+?

Picking up my MYP tomorrow that I ordered on 5/16.

Has anyone had a negative amount due? If so, do they hand you a check or send it to you via the app?
My balance showed negative since trade in was accepted last week until today, where it went to zero and the amount financed dropped by that same amount. Unless you are dealing with a situation where no *sugar* they owe you money, I would expect the same for you.