Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What have you named your car?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hope it's ok,

First car, white P85 I named Tessi,
Second one, S85D, my son named Teddy,(because of alcantara on dash)
Third one, S85D, I named Titan,
(because of the colour)
I always said the name should have T as first letter. But now I'll be getting a new black X, and I really can't find a good name.
Ideas?

Indefensible... Because seriously I can't defend spending this much on a vehicle and I'm a big Warren Buffet fan (Charlie Munger named Warren Buffets private jet 'The Indefensible' before they purchased Net jets). Now, it's not a private jet but when the FWDs are up, it's about as close as I've seen for a land vehicle.

My wife calls her 'Indy'.

I named my S Dumont, after a lesser known character from Tron.

To whoever gets the black 85D loaner from Tesla KC service next that I had earlier this week, I named it Mr. Pickles. Though clearing that out might be standard practice after getting loaners back? So whoever gets it next, if they cleared it out, it's name is Mr. Pickles. Feel free to set it back to that as it should be. :p

Didn't give my Model S a name, haven't and probably won't give the Model X a name. I don't know what it is, I just really have an aversion to giving a vehicle a name. Maybe it reminds me of how people name boats, which I always thought was kind of lame (and I spent a good chunk of growing up with a sailboat and around other boats that were all named). I guess I'm just heartless and no fun when it comes to personifying vehicles, whether it be a car or boat.

Didn't give my Model S a name, haven't and probably won't give the Model X a name. I don't know what it is, I just really have an aversion to giving a vehicle a name. Maybe it reminds me of how people name boats, which I always thought was kind of lame (and I spent a good chunk of growing up with a sailboat and around other boats that were all named). I guess I'm just heartless and no fun when it comes to personifying vehicles, whether it be a car or boat.
I'm opposite, named every gadget around the house for example:

space heater, auto vacuum unit, pool sweep, charger, router, water feature, water leak detector

• Funny
Reactions: Mrcook4590