Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where do you put your sunglasses?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I use the little compartment below the touchscreen as well, but be warned if you decide to floor the accelerator. My Ray-Bans got a nice scratch right in my line of sight from one such misadventure, when the glasses came flying out and struck lens-first against the unforgiving yacht floor. So either don't gun it or use a soft case as others do.

I need to check out the cubby drawer :) I can't put anything on the shelf due to Ludicrous mode. I currently put my sunglasses in the driver's door handle, however one time I found them broken in there and I wonder if a valet driver pulled hard on them or something.

I use a holder from Eyebobs that fits nicely with the sunglasses case behind it to keep it at the front of the cubby. Works well for me.

Desktop Holder For Glasses - HD Holder on Desk • eyebobs
IMG_1029.jpg

I place mine on the floor, between the driver's seat and the up-turned edge of the floor-mat. I've never seen anything fall off from there -- and it can't roll around to where my feet are. So far so good - and they are relatively tucked away from 'prying eyes'.

I have the hand-made cubby from Carina that is so popular. I love it and it never comes out when accelerating. I keep my sunglasses and anything else small that needs a home like pens, charging cards, gum, etc. I couldn't live without that drawer.

Reactions: Jimmy 1