Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where do you put your sunglasses?

GasKilla

No Gas Know Peace
Nov 11, 2015
Los Angeles, CA
Sorry if this is not the right place to post this...I am having a bit of hard time finding a good place for my sunglasses.

Where do you put it without damaging it?
Mine fit in the little cubby under the touchscreen, I have them in a soft case. Backup pair in the glovebox. My car has the yatch floor so I occasionally leave them there ...

I use the little compartment below the touchscreen as well, but be warned if you decide to floor the accelerator. My Ray-Bans got a nice scratch right in my line of sight from one such misadventure, when the glasses came flying out and struck lens-first against the unforgiving yacht floor. So either don't gun it or use a soft case as others do.

Nevek

Overt Member
Apr 30, 2014
Seattle
I use a holder from Eyebobs that fits nicely with the sunglasses case behind it to keep it at the front of the cubby. Works well for me.

Desktop Holder For Glasses - HD Holder on Desk • eyebobs
IMG_1029.jpg

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC