Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
And it was an AP1.0 car in Hong Kong, not sure that is relevant or not! :D

Moire seriously, being a subbranch off the original 17.38 is interesting, that's not happened in a while:

upload_2017-10-4_13-41-23.png

Seems they have even stopped the ‘repeat of earlier RN’ text. Because the SuC power functionality was in 36 or 34. Passing off old features as new is really bad.

I mean it honestly sounds to me like these are just all sub-releases of the supercharger power release which never went wide. I wouldn’t read much into the repeated release notes. IMO there’s not enough visible enhancement to anything else worth calling out.

Safari is snappier. Oh wait, wrong platform ;)

Hah I made the same joke on Reddit and I think it flew over everyone’s head. Bravo!

I mean it honestly sounds to me like these are just all sub-releases of the supercharger power release which never went wide. I wouldn’t read much into the repeated release notes. IMO there’s not enough visible enhancement to anything else worth calling out.

Each ‘week’s’ version has to be something different but I agree none of the recent ones have seen widespread release so that’s a good point! You’d think then each would be a sub branch like this last one. The whole numbering scheme is insane and why we even see the hash code version (and not the now hidden original one we used to see)!

In any case, still a mystery what’s being working on to prevent a version from going ‘full speed release’ to everyone.

Each ‘week’s’ version has to be something different but I agree none of the recent ones have seen widespread release so that’s a good point! You’d think then each would be a sub branch like this last one. The whole numbering scheme is insane and why we even see the hash code version (and not the now hidden original one we used to see)!

In any case, still a mystery what’s being working on to prevent a version from going ‘full speed release’ to everyone.

Yeah, I agree, this is odd. We can probably safely assume Tesla errs on the side of rushing updates, so it's curious that one with minor user-facing features is so cautiously rolled out, unless it really does have some riskier underlying changes that they are testing out and tweaking.

This version of AP is significantly better for me. Much less trying to take off-ramps/turn lanes. I'm very happy with the upgrade. Got it when I picked up my X from the service center. Same release notes as the last one I received, just specifically references the power at supercharging stations.