Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can you explain what this is a little clearer? Maybe a link to a post? Mine seems better on 20.17 but not perfect.

I answered a call on an iPhone paired to my M3. The audio system went completely silent (couldn't hear the person calling, music/radio gone, even the turn indicators are quiet, and this continues after the phone call has been stopped). A couple of minutes later audio returns.

Reactions: DrivenRay
I answered a call on an iPhone paired to my M3. The audio system went completely silent (couldn't hear the person calling, music/radio gone, even the turn indicators are quiet, and this continues after the phone call has been stopped). A couple of minutes later audio returns.
Ahh yes. Definitely saw this with Android handset on previous version but not with 20.17 so far. Text msgs also working better but give it a day or two and we'll be on the next version with new bugs to find!

I had similar, but yesterday, after the update, I can take calls again.

Reactions: Mark-R
Arh I had this exact thing too on 20 but didn't realise it was 'a thing'. I've not been able to try since update to 24 but will be interested to see if it does fix that.

Can anyone with 2020.24.6 confirm whether or not it has fixed the Bluetooth audio crash bug? It is still there with 2020.20.17.

Ahh yes. Definitely saw this with Android handset on previous version but not with 20.17 so far. Text msgs also working better but give it a day or two and we'll be on the next version with new bugs to find!

I had similar, but yesterday, after the update, I can take calls again.

Arh I had this exact thing too on 20 but didn't realise it was 'a thing'. I've not been able to try since update to 24 but will be interested to see if it does fix that.

+1 on this problem, drives me nuts!

If this problem still occurs for you please please please report in the app as a service request rather than waiting in hope that it'll be fixed in the next version! :)

(I'm still 20.12 and it definitely happens, even happened on the version before that. Haven't been able to update to any of the newer version yet)

Bah humbug - i hope you lot haven rubbish new games, terrible winscreen wipers that go to full blast to a drop of water and a car that does not listen to your voice commands.....

Still on 2020.16 here (Stuck and wont download even with WiFi fully connected, tried everything to get it to work even a car complete shut down :/) - raised a ticket to hopefully push it through

.....not that im moaning, just feel like im missing out

Ps I nearly did the "tap the advance button" trick but I forced myself not too....I nearly hit rock bottom there.