Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022.36 — Official Release Notes and Discussion

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2022.36.1 started to roll out
1665107998058.png

1665108145318.png

And there are reports of the Rear Screen being bricked by 2022.36.1/2 ? On Model S/X. Please say it’s not so?
No issues here with MS and MX (both plaid), rear screens are working fine.

You have anymore info on this or where did you hear/see it???

Found it...

36.2 seems to have broken walk away door lock for me, as well mirror folding when manually locking.

Edit - false alarm I think - apparently the car thought one of the doors wasn’t shut even though it clearly was!

Last edited:
Was just looking through the release notes - .1 brings Battery Test in Service Mode! Hopefully they will expand this over time to show some actual numbers like buffer, degradation, etc. Would also be great to be able to recalibrate the BMS with a push of a button....

2022 model s. Installed 2022.36.2. no problems with rear screen or a/c.

Bugs fixed:
1) It fixed my unplug and reinsert USB stick for security camera bug that said it was working at reduced speed. Normal now.

2) It fixed my "voice of god" that let's you speak through the cars external speaker while in sentry mode. Previously, the phone app behaved like it was working, but no voice came from the car speaker.

The caraoke feature only puts the words on the rear screen. I guess that makes sense as they don't want the driver looking at that while in motion. Disappointed my wife, though.

The energy screen is great. It's button is in the app drawer with the toy box, theater and other goodies. You can drag it down to the bottom of the main screen or it will appear in the temporary app area on the bottom row if activated by the button. It does respond to the voice command "energy", but used that way, the button does not show on your main screen.

New bug:
The only bug I found is when the car reads you a text. It no longer mutes the radio and the volume control does not change the volume of the text readout. I need to mute or pause the radio first, then tap the screen to read the text.

Minor UI change when the panel slides out on the left side of the main screen to select forward and reverse, sometimes there is an extra section to it's right that says swipe up to go forward and swipe down to go backwards and long press the P to put it in park. This does not always appear.

So far, on the whole, a good update.