Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone excited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just think my dreams of performance model 3 died. 73000 usd so landed here around $110000.
Yeah, the base Model S in the US is about $75,000, and here it's about $130,000.
So I reckon the PM3 would be about $120,000+ when it gets here.

I actually think the current M3 (long range, rear wheel drive) is the perfect car for Australia. Quick as my S75D (almost), with more range, cheaper to charge (unless you're on my AGL $1/day plan :) ) and much cheaper. Maybe $70,000 here? With our bloody LCT it will ramp up faster if it goes higher though.

I'll still keep my S though, ooh yeah.

Yeah, the base Model S in the US is about $75,000, and here it's about $130,000.
So I reckon the PM3 would be about $120,000+ when it gets here.

I actually think the current M3 (long range, rear wheel drive) is the perfect car for Australia. Quick as my S75D (almost), with more range, cheaper to charge (unless you're on my AGL $1/day plan :) ) and much cheaper. Maybe $70,000 here? With our bloody LCT it will ramp up faster if it goes higher though.

I'll still keep my S though, ooh yeah.
LCT only applies to the price above $75k.

MS75D with 21”sonics is $US79K inc $1200 destination (Elon said $US78K for P3) which is $139,475 in NSW so probably similar or basically $AUD149k with EAP.

Hopefully AWD with most options will be under $AUD75k but EAP will probably attract LCT so maybe purchase after delivery. Obviously the exchange rates could change in the next 12 months and the price could vary significantly.