Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Morning Clara draught at 9.5m (from 7.6m). Let's hope fully tesla laden
Screenshot_20220526-091952_Chrome.jpg

What does Draught mean? Howe do people know there may be cars on this with this stat?
They are referring to the ship’s draft or draught, depending on US v English spelling.
It is the distance between the water line and the bottom of the ships keel. The more load on a ship, hopefully the more cars in this case, the further it lowers into the water and the bigger the draft. See Wikipedia for more details.

So some good news from China. The attached is a table showing Tesla Shanghai(named ‘T’) is able to produce over 40k cars in May. Company ‘A’ and ‘B’ are both suppliers of Tesla and are 50~80% of full production capacity.

Attachments

• 5C4072A8-CEE8-4EB3-ABF4-E29D43D6E1AD.png
    5C4072A8-CEE8-4EB3-ABF4-E29D43D6E1AD.png
    210 KB · Views: 58
Im pretty hopeful that a ship leaving at any time in the next week or so will be full of 14-20 week orders, and hopefully the early stages of the 5-7 month deliveries too
I hope so! But looking at previous build dates / delivery dates, would July be the next manufacturing run for AU/NZ cars? Could have all shifted due to the shutdown I guess..............wait and see I suppose.