Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Vedaprime's site notes that tracking is provided to AU, on cars from Fremont. Does the tracking apply also for Shanghai vehicles?
It is worth signing up for the discussion alone; there is much more information on his discord chatroom/s than in here. Accuracy is better too. All the information on ship tracking is in there. Highly recommend you sign up, $15 is nothing really considering what you get.

Long time lurking finally joined to comment 😄
Ordered on 19/12 1 day before the cutover to 14-20 weeks.
Stock standard RWD, white with black seats.
I went to Chadstone VIC showroom and ordered the car while there as I needed to add the Tesla corporate program discount.
The SA who applied the discount told me the car needs to be delivered before Mar 31 for the discount to be applied.
No VIN yet, and there was nothing in my app since, but today the app says 14 - 20 weeks 🙃
But I am hoping its on the "Big One" ship 😎
you were there the day before me lol
the change over to 14-20 weeks happened while on my test drive 😅

If you know your Tesla is on the Midas it is getting near that time to count sleeps. Currently, it is the Coral Sea and is estimated to be of Caloundra at the entrance to Brisbane around 8.30 pm Friday. After departure around a day and a bit to Port Kembla. And THEN........🤩

Seems pictures not working. (Server error??)
With no delays, the Midas is due at Port Kembla on Mon 7th Feb and set for departure the same day to Auckland.

Give a couple of days for customs etc, maybe road transport will start around 10th or 11th:cool:🤞

midas01.jpg

Reactions: Tyler_Durden
Hi all, first forum post :)

My order
Performance
Exterior: Midnight silver
Interior: Black
Order Date: 18/11/21
VIN: Yes - issued VIN and final invoice late November 2021
Perth pickup

My estimated delivery date has read "today's date" ever since Christmas time - and ticks over one day at a time, as time passes. For example, today my EDD says 2nd Feb - 9th Feb, and tomorrow it will say 3rd Feb - 10th Feb.
Does anybody have any insight into this? I haven't contacted my SA yet because I thought we simply wait for them to make contact, but it just seems odd to me.

Hi all, first forum post :)

My order
Performance
Exterior: Midnight silver
Interior: Black
Order Date: 18/11/21
VIN: Yes - issued VIN and final invoice late November 2021
Perth pickup

My estimated delivery date has read "today's date" ever since Christmas time - and ticks over one day at a time, as time passes. For example, today my EDD says 2nd Feb - 9th Feb, and tomorrow it will say 3rd Feb - 10th Feb.
Does anybody have any insight into this? I haven't contacted my SA yet because I thought we simply wait for them to make contact, but it just seems odd to me.
Yes. I bet you are one of the ones with an Oct 15 build date - Build date is on your invoice. I strongly urge you to keep your phone nearby tomorrow. I can't share more because it is in the tracking service but very good news for you is very close.

Reactions: Kevsaccount
Just got the electronic lease papers to sign from the company my employer uses so that must mean they have the invoice yay. But in clicking and filling in the details I was required to select my Fuel card - any recommendations BP or Shell
I have a BP card via my current lease
it would be good if there was something similar for my M3LR when it comes to cover charging costs
I don’t know whether the calculation of those costs over three years was factored in to the lease payments - I should have asked

Final invoice paid
it would be good if there was something similar for my M3 when it comes to cover charging costs
I hear Shell at least is moving into charging stations and claim it's already reaching parity for profitability. 😅

Maybe having a "fuel card" with your EV isn't such a bad thing.

You know, other than supporting one of the worst polluters in the world.

it would be good if there was something similar for my M3LR when it comes to cover charging costs
I don’t know whether the calculation of those costs over three years was factored in to the lease payments - I should have asked

My lease is with SGFleet and I get a chargefox card which is linked to the lease. At the moment they aren't able to do it with any other providers but are hoping to soon. Can provide invoices from tesla charging sessions to be reimbursed as well.

Wasn't able to do any of the house charging costs to the lease. They reckoned it had something to do with the ATO.

You can use the fuel cards for carwashes and stuff if you want to use the auto car wash at those servos.

Reactions: cafz and schnaxxl
Hi all, my order date was 24/12 for white/black/aero RWD. Is it correct to assume that mine won't be on either ships that's on its way? :( Any idea when the ship with mine can be expected?
Location does matter. Eg. They need to assign Western Australia-bound cars earlier, so that there's time to get them delivered before the all-important end of quarter.

I can well imagine that Sydney cars are allocated before Canberra ones just because there's more of them, so deliveries need to start earlier.

Same here.
Turned up this morning.

OD 18/11
White LR
Sydney
Same

LR W/B
OD 4/12
Pick up Tesla Taren Point Sydney