Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've noticed a couple of replies that go against the grain, but it looks like anyone with an order date of 13/02 (the last full day of 14-20 weeks) and before now shows Aug-Oct. LR and P in the 5-7 month wait list also show Aug-Oct. Any RWD in the 5-7 month and beyond and any LR and P in the 6-9 and beyond show Aug-Nov. And I don't think I've seen many responses from the 9-12 month crew about what their account shows.
i orded 2 12 21 white black long range no vin and no EDD as I live in TAS

I've noticed a couple of replies that go against the grain, but it looks like anyone with an order date of 13/02 (the last full day of 14-20 weeks) and before now shows Aug-Oct. LR and P in the 5-7 month wait list also show Aug-Oct. Any RWD in the 5-7 month and beyond and any LR and P in the 6-9 and beyond show Aug-Nov. And I don't think I've seen many responses from the 9-12 month crew about what their account shows.
I reckon all RWD with original EDD of less than 9 months is now August to November. I'm sure they just can't be bothered factoring in where everyone is on the wait list

[/QUOTE

I originally ordered my LR at the end of March, with an EDD of 5-7 months.
I changed my order at the beginning of April, to a white interior, and this pushed my EDD to 6-9 months.

The EDD on my account is unchanged - still shows 6-9 months.

Looking through the previous posts, it seems that all the LR orders with an initial EDD of 5-7 months (or less) have had their date changed to something more "definite" (I use that term loosely!)

Is that correct? Assuming this means I will be pushed to the next production run...

My LR was in the 6-9 month, and has not changed....
I suspect that LR's with an EDD of 6-9 months may miss out on this run, though would be happy to be corrected!

Are you sure of that? I ordered a black/black LR on March 15 and it was 6-9 months then (it changed the day before).

Still says 6-9 months in the app.
I was *pretty* sure it initially showed 5-7 months, because I remember being surprised that the EDD had changed with a trim adjustment. I'm guessing there would be different EDD's depending on exterior/interior selections?

BUT maybe I was hallucinating?!? Who knows - I can't check anymore, and I guess it doesn't really matter 🙂

Well, I’m finally “in” my delivery window.
Impatiently awaiting the next step

Attachments

• CAE07917-5EE3-4428-9709-2C67E7FBAC5F.jpeg
    CAE07917-5EE3-4428-9709-2C67E7FBAC5F.jpeg
    296.2 KB · Views: 96
I reckon all RWD with original EDD of less than 9 months is now August to November. I'm sure they just can't be bothered factoring in where everyone is on the wait list
I would say they have been told P and LR will arrive first (sometime between Aug and Sep) and, at this stage they don’t know when the RWD will be arriving but they think between Aug and Nov hence that has been added.

Reactions: Hazygrunt