Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I watch all these and other threads and like everyone else wonder when our dec/jan cars might be delivered. NO ONE actually knows, but like everything, you should listen to the various judgements, analyse the veracity of the claim and the legitimacy of the source, balance that against the expertise of the person making the claims and come to a conclusion as your best guess. It's not a religion people, you don't need to pick a side FFS. If you don't agree, then thats fine don't but save the effort of trying to evangelise your opinion over others.
100% agree - people can make up their own mind.

I probably come across sometimes like I have a personal grievance against Vedaprime, but I don't know the guy, but my bullshitometer goes off the scale every time I read something from him and people fawn all over him like 18 year old groupies.

Basically tweets out it's a 4 day shutdown after news reports are already saying it's a 2 week shutdown. Everyone rubbishes news reports. Turns out it is 2 week or more shutdown depending on 3 or y line. Veda not so much backtracks but just tweets out now already known for at least a week if not more info.

Then comes on here an basically writes a reply with a summary of every single thing talked about here over the last 2 weeks like it is new stuff.

Use and pay for Vedaprime to track your car once you get a Vin if you can't be assed doing it yourself for free. Don't rely on him for anything else whatsoever. Bloke has no more clue than any random you bail up on the street and ask whether they know when your Tesla will be delivered. Can't remember last time he was right about anything he speculated on.

We know you're out to make money veda, but probably time you sick to your core business instead of pretending you're some in the know Tesla insider, and apart from a couple of cheerleaders such as Maximillian, you've been a joke for quite a while to many who have been in the waiting room for a while.
bit brutal, *sugar* like that puts folk off, we are all entitled to comment, including Veda Troy and yourself, but let's not get personal.......

I probably come across sometimes like I have a personal grievance against Vedaprime, but I don't know the guy, but my bullshitometer goes off the scale every time I read something from him and people fawn all over him like 18 year old groupies.

Basically tweets out it's a 4 day shutdown after news reports are already saying it's a 2 week shutdown. Everyone rubbishes news reports. Turns out it is 2 week or more shutdown depending on 3 or y line. Veda not so much backtracks but just tweets out now already known for at least a week if not more info.

Then comes on here an basically writes a reply with a summary of every single thing talked about here over the last 2 weeks like it is new stuff.

Use and pay for Vedaprime to track your car once you get a Vin if you can't be assed doing it yourself for free. Don't rely on him for anything else whatsoever. Bloke has no more clue than any random you bail up on the street and ask whether they know when your Tesla will be delivered. Can't remember last time he was right about anything he speculated on.

We know you're out to make money veda, but probably time you sick to your core business instead of pretending you're some in the know Tesla insider, and apart from a couple of cheerleaders such as Maximillian, you've been a joke for quite a while to many who have been in the waiting room for a while.

ok my guess all the 26xx voyage numbers are potential Tesla carriers.....i missed 14/6......
Screen Shot 2022-06-25 at 4.22.32 pm.png

Reactions: rtvanda
I am wondering. Are we all being far too passive to Tesla and far too aggressive to our fellow support group members/amateur Tesla analysts? Could our energy be better directed?
Like the email address [email protected] exists. Maybe some polite (actually polite) emails from people asking about our cars on monday could be a start. And if given the typical we know as much as you response, perhaps we could politely ask for a response from someone who knows more. Far be it from me to 'speak to the manager' but i feel sometimes it's necessary.

Open to other suggestions. We need to find a way to break through that first layer of workers. Maybe the upper eschalons don't even know this is happening.

Last edited:
I too am in the (probably unjustifiably) negative camp towards vedaprime. It’s a money making enterprise. I’m really keen for my Tesla to arrive, but I don’t see much value in their service.

I imagine they have someone on the docks in Shanghai that provides perhaps SOME additional info to what is publicly available. But they don’t have any inside info on Tesla’s manufacture schedule.

I doubt anyone in Tesla Shanghai know enough themselves to provide info that is worth paying for.

Reactions: billyM3
There were 4,417 Model 3 registrations in Australia in Q1 2022 according to this article. I estimate zero in Q2 and Q3 and then maybe 7,000 in Q4.

For Model Y, I estimate 5,000 in Q3 and 7,000 in Q4.
I totally respect you estimations and guesses but first of all we had some deliveries in Q2 and for tesla not to ship anything in Q3 that will be a massive loss for the company as we all know no deliveries mean no pay for the company .and lets compare the numbers to Q1at 4417 and say thats the number expecting for Q3 . Lets say all orders were M3 rwd at $59900 before the price increase plus delivery fee of 1375 thats $61275 per vehicle times 4417 that $270651675 that over quarter of a billion loss from australian orders alone. So i dont thing they would allow that much loss, when giga texas and berlin according to Elon himslef are loosing money. Thats my opinion.

No matter what the predictions are, I'm hoping all the '21Q4 & '22Q1 orders in this thread get deliveries in Q3. Fingers crossed for you all🤞
God I hope so. Looking at your order and dates, I’ve got to be very near the the top of the list, so surely even just a small small number of deliveries in Q3 will get me over the line! (Ordered 27/1 Blue/Black RWD)

TBH, I’m pretty devastated at the prospect of getting pushed back to Q4, given my original time frame was 14-20 weeks.

God I hope so. Looking at your order and dates, I’ve got to be very near the the top of the list, so surely even just a small small number of deliveries in Q3 will get me over the line! (Ordered 27/1 Blue/Black RWD)

TBH, I’m pretty devastated at the prospect of getting pushed back to Q4, given my original time frame was 14-20 weeks.
Sorry to burst your bubble but I don't think you're near the top of the list, when I ordered on the 21st of December and I'm not even at the top of the list!🤷

Reactions: DrewBytes
I too am in the (probably unjustifiably) negative camp towards vedaprime. It’s a money making enterprise. I’m really keen for my Tesla to arrive, but I don’t see much value in their service.

I imagine they have someone on the docks in Shanghai that provides perhaps SOME additional info to what is publicly available. But they don’t have any inside info on Tesla’s manufacture schedule.

I doubt anyone in Tesla Shanghai know enough themselves to provide info that is worth paying for.
I respect your opinion. I do want to provide some context to the lurkers who come here.

The service came about in 2019 when I was tracking my own model 3 and it made sense to share the cost of commercial data.

Now there is less commercial data, the value lies in the 3 years of experience having trawled through logistics data since 2014. It is a lot of logistics knowledge. I do put in a lot of effort into building a detailed picture of what is happening in the quarter, deep diving into topics, and sorting out the fact from rumour in a moderated environment.

It’s fine with people not joining and doing their thing here. Continue here, it’s free. I am happy to accept criticism for charging for a service which has real costs and reimburse me a fraction of the cost in time I put in. I’ll continue to make a positive contribution to TMC when I can and the wider Tesla community.

Last edited:
Sorry to burst your bubble but I don't think you're near the top of the list, when I ordered on the 21st of December and I'm not even at the top of the list!🤷
There does somewhat seems to be 2 lists though. 1 for LR & P and another for RWD. I assume you are the former? RWD seems to be into January orders. Really tough for you guys if it gets pushed back to Q4. I assume you had an even shorter delivery estimate?

Mine was 28/11/21 with an estimate of 8 to 12 weeks (M3LR). First thing I remember reading on this forum was @Vedaprime saying delivery was a rollercoaster... little did I know it would be nearly a year, and I'm still not sure I'll get it before the year is out. Not sure even Veda could have predicted how much of a rollercoaster it was gonna be this year!

In the meantime, what car is everyone transitioning from? I currently drive my partners car... a 2017 Suziki Ignis 🤣 So both excited, and frustrated to still be driving the Ignis nearly a year after I thought I'd bought an awesome Tesla 😂