Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got invoiced. Built 22 Nov so likely on the Viking Passama that just departed Shanghai. Due Port Kembla on 18 Dec. Is there any chance of getting delivery before Santa arrives?🤞 What is the typical time the vehicle takes to be transported from Pt Kembla to Sydney and detailed ready for delivery?

M3 RWD (FSD) | OD: 09 Mar 22 | White w/Black | Newcastle | DD: 6-9months Aug-Nov2022 Dec-22-Jan2023 16Dec-30Dec | Build: 22 Nov | VIN: 25 Nov (via Application for Registration) | Invoice: 30 Nov

Just got invoiced. Built 22 Nov so likely on the Viking Passama that just departed Shanghai. Due Port Kembla on 18 Dec. Is there any chance of getting delivery before Santa arrives?🤞 What is the typical time the vehicle takes to be transported from Pt Kembla to Sydney and detailed ready for delivery?

M3 RWD (FSD) | OD: 09 Mar 22 | White w/Black | Newcastle | DD: 6-9months Aug-Nov2022 Dec-22-Jan2023 16Dec-30Dec | Build: 22 Nov | VIN: 25 Nov (via Application for Registration) | Invoice: 30 Nov
Just got my invoice with the same build date. Not showing up on RoRo or RAV so I must be on the same boat, Pre Santa will probably be more likely if they get their money before it lands!

question for Adelaide orders. any of you had trade-ins with Tesla for your order? @Stokesy , @F.Bell , @Jackmoz, any other?
Yeah I have my car as a trade in (I might remove it depending on what it gets revalued at - it's 2k more than what I estimated) but I don't have my final invoice yet. I chased them up today and then got an email asking me to resubmit my current odometer reading. So now just waiting.

Another RWD in VIC. Seems to be quite a few cancellations that must have happened?
Screenshot_20221130-163640~2.png

I put agreed value which is the same one show on my invoice
If going with the Agreed value option, I’d go with a value that matches the current price new from Tesla. Like, the drive-away price.

If I’m not mistaken, without that, if you drive out of the delivery centre and have an accident that writes off your car, you’ll be out of pocket the difference in price between what’s on your invoice and what you’d have to actually pay for a replacement vehicle

Reactions: cdai
Victorians, when it comes to insurance, what are your recommendations?
Model 3 Insurance thread

Yeah I have my car as a trade in (I might remove it depending on what it gets revalued at - it's 2k more than what I estimated) but I don't have my final invoice yet. I chased them up today and then got an email asking me to resubmit my current odometer reading. So now just waiting.
for me, I didn't chase them. considering my OD is May 2022, I was not expecting any update this year. got a bit surprised (and a little excited) when I got email today for refreshed odometer reading. boarding on to FFS Tesla again.