Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up my LR last Thursday after 285 days wait, the people at Mt Gravatt Brisbane were absolutely awesome to deal with, only one issue found 3 days after I picked up the car, found a small scratch in a hard to notice place near the rear window on the inside edge and its already been booked in to be fixed up. One pedal driving wasnt too difficult to get used too, and it took around 40km of driving to calibrate everything.
I'm surprised they agreed to fix it up after 3 days I thought they only give 24 hours after delivery to honor defects?

Reactions: Jmadrox and Imanozi
So time to prepare insurance. AAMI is around $500 cheaper than NRMA. But AAMI does not ask for any repairer option when I heard Tesla can only be fixed at authorised repairer by Tesla. Should I sign up with insurance company has any repairer option available?
I've dealt with AAMI before and I wouldn't want to use them for the Tesla. I'm sure you'll eventually get it fixed at an authorised repairer but it'll drag the process out and you'll have to argue the whole way - personally I don't need that hassle so I have choice-of-repairer.

Reactions: crisisxcore
I've dealt with AAMI before and I wouldn't want to use them for the Tesla. I'm sure you'll eventually get it fixed at an authorised repairer but it'll drag the process out and you'll have to argue the whole way - personally I don't need that hassle so I have choice-of-repairer.
Which other insurance company has choice of repairer other than NRMA? I can see Allianz also have them but it requires to get second quotation from their repairer to see if cost is fair.