Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

AWD delivery thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I would drive down there and stage a sit in! ) Call the local news channel and tell them you are not leaving without your car.

I'm kinda serious :)
If only I knew where my car was. Apparently Tesla doesn't. I want to warn Yusaku Maezawa about the can of worms he might be opening by expecting delivery back to earth via SpaceX if Tesla can't get a car from Fremont to Rocklin with any accountability.

If only I knew where my car was. Apparently Tesla doesn't. I want to warn Yusaku Maezawa about the can of worms he might be opening by expecting delivery back to earth via SpaceX if Tesla can't get a car from Fremont to Rocklin with any accountability.

L.O.F.L!

Same here. Hopefully you aren't de-VINd like I just was.

No VIN, no ETA, no more appointment. But hey, at least it's still no gas!

Can someone give me a VIN tracker site? I am trying to find out where my car is at.

That would be great if it exists. Does it?

So six weeks from delivery date schedule to delivery.

Hmmm. I ordered on June 30th and have yet to get the delivery scheduling call. Looks like I might be lucky to see the car by November. Beginning to get worried that I'll miss the full tax credit at this rate
I have the same config and I also ordered on 6/30. Realistically I think it will be second or third week of October before we hear something. After that I get antsy!

Reactions: neroden
I asked about Grand Ave also because we are coming in by train and I was told that Grand Ave didn't do Model 3 deliveries.

That might be true, Inside Advisor quickly corrected himself and said I was actually scheduled for home delivery.

I saw another Michigan owner way up north received the car at home, surprised they couldn't arrange this for you.

Is the United Road tracking still working for other folks? I'm not seeing anything for my VIN.

I think I read on here that site only tracks (some) of the cars from Fremont to the nearby rail yard, but won't show anything for cross-country transports.

My delivery was scheduled for 9/26.

My Inside Advisor isn't able to audit the MVPA for accuracy whatsoever. First one had me getting the car for $20,000, a nice discount. It took her and the contracts department over 12 hours to generate a new one. This was 24 hours before my delivery. The next MVPA had my car priced at $75, and I was getting a $20,000 check back. I had to politely involve a manager because my IA was unable to see the problem. The manager was able to get me a correct MVPA late this morning, which I forward to my loan processor out of state. I paid a $50 FedEx overnight charge so I could make my delivery tomorrow.

I get a phone call from my Inside Sales Advisor about two hours later telling me my car won't be in Colorado until 10/9.

I was so patient and relaxed up until yesterday. What a goat rope!

Salt Lake City store delivered my new Tesla Model 3 to me yesterday (9-24-2018) just as expected. Delivery was quick and easy just like it should be.

Black paint
19 inch sport wheels
All wheel drive
Black interior
Enhanced Auto Pilot
Full Self Drive
VIN 893xx

With all the problems listed here, I just want to say I have had none. Many thanks to the people at Salt Lake City and at Fremont for a great car.

Is the United Road tracking still working for other folks? I'm not seeing anything for my VIN.
FWIW, mine never showed up on there. Itms there two days early.

But Tesla (delivery center) just called and said passenger seat power switch doesn't work. They'll try and have the part installed by the morning but will send a ranger if it's not there by pickup. Keep your heads up everybody!!!!