Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was wondering about the same thing.. I'm a new member and can't find any button to add a signature.
Just found out how to add Signature!!! Here you go: Click on your username on top right of the webpage, and the button will be there.

May have to wait an hour for it to show up if you're new, I guess. Now I can "Like" posts too.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-06-23 at 9.35.34 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-06-23 at 9.35.34 AM.png
    227.3 KB · Views: 62
By car do you mean the 1/16th toy M3 my son got when I picked up my wall connector from the Dublin store a few weeks ago? Then yes. Yes I got that car. 🤣

I appreciate you checking back but no, sadly I have not received the MY I ordered over 10 weeks ago. Still rocking the September date but I’ve learned to ignore that. Still optimistic I’ll be getting the car within the next 7 days though. And I know there are still plenty of us April Bay Area orders waiting…some who ordered even earlier than me. Keeping the faith!
Are you getting any credible information from your SA? I don’t feel like mine is very helpful.

Like a lot of others, I'm also frustrated. My order date, 5-6, and people who ordered after me are getting VINs. Yet, there are orders in before mine, some April, with no VINs yet. My EDD was pushed back 2 days ago to July 3-23 from June 25-30. On Tesla's Order Page it still has EDD of 4 to 8 weeks. At this point, given my EDD and the EDD on the order page, someone ordering today could get the car the same time as me. This is NUTS !!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Ubez
Pick up was my only option when I was prompted to schedule delivery appt but when the delivery agent call me yesterday to confirm all final details she said if I were to pay the final payment online, they can home deliver the car to me today by 5pm..I told her i want to pay w cashier check and don’t mind going to Dublin to pick up the car. So maybe bc I didnt pay online so they let pick it up at Dublin?

Were you given an option to go in? I was just told I would be delivered and am not too far from them.

Reactions: pookguy
Like a lot of others, I'm also frustrated. My order date, 5-6, and people who ordered after me are getting VINs. Yet, there are orders in before mine, some April, with no VINs yet. My EDD was pushed back 2 days ago to July 3-23 from June 25-30. On Tesla's Order Page it still has EDD of 4 to 8 weeks. At this point, given my EDD and the EDD on the order page, someone ordering today could get the car the same time as me. This is NUTS !!!!!!!!!!
totally weird. we ordered the same specs, yet my EDD is 6/25-30. Will let you know if I get a VIN. Haha.

Burbank Peeps!
Was passing through Burbank and saw 3 brand MYs, no plates, pulling into the Burbank mall Parking lot. So I decided to be a creep and follow them - so glad I did!! They have so much inventory! They have an entire parking row/lane dedicated to white MY and M3, half filled with black, and another couple blue and reds. And they keep bringing in more.
Guessing they are being delivered prior to VINs. I felt a little better - just a little… now give me my car!!

Attachments

• 37BACE72-2FDB-4BEE-A92C-B91620BB08CE.jpeg
    37BACE72-2FDB-4BEE-A92C-B91620BB08CE.jpeg
    363 KB · Views: 44
  • 32FDF9FE-A496-49C3-9234-2C5BC4D14090.jpeg
    32FDF9FE-A496-49C3-9234-2C5BC4D14090.jpeg
    406.6 KB · Views: 66
  • 120F0DCF-512D-46E0-9CCE-BAB33A3AD411.jpeg
    120F0DCF-512D-46E0-9CCE-BAB33A3AD411.jpeg
    326.3 KB · Views: 43
Burbank Peeps!
Was passing through Burbank and saw 3 brand MYs, no plates, pulling into the Burbank mall Parking lot. So I decided to be a creep and follow them - so glad I did!! They have so much inventory! They have an entire parking row/lane dedicated to white MY and M3, half filled with black, and another couple blue and reds. And they keep bringing in more.
Guessing they are being delivered prior to VINs. I felt a little better - just a little… now give me my car!!
This is great!! Thank you for checking this.

Really hope my White MY is there 🤞

One of the last early April orders still waiting...