Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I still peek in here to see if @fender4645 got their car.
By car do you mean the 1/16th toy M3 my son got when I picked up my wall connector from the Dublin store a few weeks ago? Then yes. Yes I got that car. 🤣

I appreciate you checking back but no, sadly I have not received the MY I ordered over 10 weeks ago. Still rocking the September date but I’ve learned to ignore that. Still optimistic I’ll be getting the car within the next 7 days though. And I know there are still plenty of us April Bay Area orders waiting…some who ordered even earlier than me. Keeping the faith!

By car do you mean the 1/16th toy M3 my son got when I picked up my wall connector from the Dublin store a few weeks ago? Then yes. Yes I got that car. 🤣

I appreciate you checking back but no, sadly I have not received the MY I ordered over 10 weeks ago. Still rocking the September date but I’ve learned to ignore that. Still optimistic I’ll be getting the car within the next 7 days though. And I know there are still plenty of us April Bay Area orders waiting…some who ordered even earlier than me. Keeping the faith!
Boooo!!! I thought for sure you’d have by now so I’m sorry to hear that but it must be very, very close.

Reactions: fender4645
So if one is trying to grab a Demo inventory vehicle, you just watch the inventory page, refreshing periodically. Then when one pops up that you are interested in, you hit the "buy now" button and go from there?

I just saw one pop up in San Diego with less than 50 miles that was exactly what I wanted. I hit the buy button and it wasn't there anymore. Just want to make sure that I have the process correct. For a brief milli-second I was fantasizing about taking the train down and driving back in my new Model Y. :cool:

Could still happen...

RT

Reactions: JustYNot
I am super pissed. 4/4 order not yet delivered, SA/DA asked me to apply for financing promising early delivery and financing already expired last week. People from may and june are receiving cars while april orders are in limbo. There’s absolutely no method to this madness.
I feel the same way! We ordered April 15th and still not VIN. My EDD keeps moving out another day as each day passes.

So if one is trying to grab a Demo inventory vehicle, you just watch the inventory page, refreshing periodically. Then when one pops up that you are interested in, you hit the "buy now" button and go from there?

I just saw one pop up in San Diego with less than 50 miles that was exactly what I wanted. I hit the buy button and it wasn't there anymore. Just want to make sure that I have the process correct. For a brief milli-second I was fantasizing about taking the train down and driving back in my new Model Y. :cool:

Could still happen...

RT

I found that turning off a VPN and/or turning off private tabs on your browser works much faster. I was able to actually get to the "buy" page several times, but it wasn't my configuration so I decided to wait it out. I also found searching different zip codes yields different results, regardless of the 200 mile search radius.

Reactions: RubberToe
2 days since I received VIN and I'm still waiting for appointment message. Visited showroom yesterday and was told that my car is not ready yet. For some reason I'll pick it up at Colma instead of Fremont that I initially selected.
My SA told that I should hear from delivery center within next 24-48 hours.
EDD was updated to 24-30 this morning, was 22-30 before.
That's weird how someone could get his car on the next day while others have to wait days or even weeks.