Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'll go through the checklist tomorrow since I'm too excited to point out any issues at the moment. High level, the rear hatch gap looks good, it came with just 6 miles. They dropped off the car in a parking spot near my house and I got access to the car via phone. Pretty freakin' awesome experience.

It was fun waiting with you guys, see you in the other parts of the forum. ✌️
that is a beauty! I went back and forth between all black, but then settled on MSM with white interior. I am scheduled for home delivery but would much rather pick it up in Dublin SC, but we shall see. Nice to hear that the home delivery went so smooth!

that is a beauty! I went back and forth between all black, but then settled on MSM with white interior. I am scheduled for home delivery but would much rather pick it up in Dublin SC, but we shall see. Nice to hear that the home delivery went so smooth!
I ordered an MSM with white interior too. My first choice is black but changed it because we already have a black car. I'm pretty sure you can't go wrong with either color.

Reactions: Ryan_GdM
I ordered an MSM with white interior too. My first choice is black but changed it because we already have a black car. I'm pretty sure you can't go wrong with either color.
I went back and forth re the induction wheels. I was talked out of it because I kept reading that the ride was not as smooth. Be curious to see what you think after you pick yours up. Congratulations!

Sold my 2016 Escalade ESV and My 2008 BMW 750li . Don't want to spend money on gas anymore. With these crazy prices.
That’s definitely going to be a huge change for your wallet, congrats! I sold my Kira Niro Plug-In back in January thinking I didn’t need it since we have 3 cars at the house and I wasn’t going back into the office until July. Well I was wrong and was driving to LA a lot for work and the traffic was killing me. No joke! On my way home from LA I scheduled a test drive at the nearest Tesla dealer and bought it after 10 minutes. Autopilot is a must for what I do for work.

MY LR white induction wheels FSD 198 vin, Bay Area, SA called and confirmed new headlights. build date of 5/22. picking up tomorrow. will update.
SAs have “confirmed” this before but no new lights. @Hustle picked up one today in SF with old lights. You getting yours one day later with new lights would be very odd especially with current delays. Sales people in general will say anything to get things sold.

Reactions: noob_hunter_gu
I went back and forth re the induction wheels. I was talked out of it because I kept reading that the ride was not as smooth. Be curious to see what you think after you pick yours up. Congratulations!
TBH…. I was in the same boat. I had convinced myself that the inductions would suffer from curb rash and it would drive me nuts. So I removed them from my order to only realize that all other options are generally about the same cost and probably not look nearly as good. Then I came to the realization that it can be repaired every 6 months for about $250 if it really bothered me that much and I couldn’t figure out how to not hit curbs.

Unfortunately this was only after I changed my order twice (removed them and then re-added them). I like the looks and if they are too difficult to maintain then I’ll swap them out and sell them on the open market.

I think I’ll just be really careful…. The wife on the other hand…. 😬