Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I posted to another thread, but this seems more appropriate since I just placed an order yesterday (02/27) for my first Tesla (MYP in Midnight Silver). EDD was updated this morning from"April" to "April 12 - May 10".

For those that are planning to or have financed theirs, what sort of rate are you all getting and from where? My CU offered me a 2.24 if I set up a direct deposit with them.

I posted to another thread, but this seems more appropriate since I just placed an order yesterday (02/27) for my first Tesla (MYP in Midnight Silver). EDD was updated this morning from"April" to "April 12 - May 10".

For those that are planning to or have financed theirs, what sort of rate are you all getting and from where? My CU offered me a 2.24 if I set up a direct deposit with them.
Locked in my rate (good for 45 days) at DCU, 1.24% 65 months. Rate is 1.99 - 0.5 for direct deposit and .25 for energy efficient vehicle which all Teslas qualify for.

2.47% 60 months

Locked in my rate (good for 45 days) at DCU, 1.24% 65 months. Rate is 1.99 - 0.5 for direct deposit and .25 for energy efficient vehicle which all Teslas qualify for.
That's a great deal!
2.47% 60 months
Cool... I failed to mention that the offer from my CU (SFCU) is 2.24% for 72 months. If I go with 60 months, they can offer me 1.74%... not quite as good as DCU's.

what is your credit union's website? I am trying to check out different credit unions about their rate and if they have local branch in my area.
Stanford Federal Credit Union

Reactions: theocguy
That's a great deal!

Cool... I failed to mention that the offer from my CU (SFCU) is 2.24% for 72 months. If I go with 60 months, they can offer me 1.74%... not quite as good as DCU's.
1.74% is pretty good, I like SFCU. I joined them when we bought out our Model S lease last summer and got 1.99% for 72 months for the used car loan.
I’d choose SFCU over DCU, just for the support they can provide being local.

Reactions: theocguy