Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
someone previously a few pages back said that if they do a home delivery, you don't necessarily have to be there and can fill in paperwork online beforehand. So perhaps you can get someone to stay at your place to take delivery at least.
Yikes and I’ll be out of town the 12th through the 15th. Unchangeable commitment.
I was going to have a similar conflict and was told as long as paperwork is done and payment is sent (or a photo of the bank check with tracking in my case) they would drop off the car to my house and no one needs to be present. All I would have to do is complete the registration and mail it in with provided FedEx envelope. Seems as though they want it as touchless as possible.

Reactions: Greg007 and cmak826
Ahhh, now I get it. This is all part of the plan. They make you wait till you’re so frustrated that when they flood the market with all their demos (that almost all have FSD) people just fold and buy them (even though they didn’t want or need FSD) and they make a quick $10k on each one. Then they sell the car you ordered for full price to someone else……

Genius.

Ahhh, now I get it. This is all part of the plan. They make you wait till you’re so frustrated that when they flood the market with all their demos (that almost all have FSD) people just fold and buy them (even though they didn’t want or need FSD) and they make a quick $10k on each one. Then they sell the car you ordered for full price to someone else……

Genius.
They took of FSD.

Genius.
They can remove fsd upon request.