Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I started shopping around for front end PPF and got quotes from two shops in the valley.
-E V Autoworks: $1300 for a bikini clear cut bra and $1850 for the complete front end
-Russian Wrapz: $3500 for the full front end
There must be a big difference in the scope of work; I didn't pursue further.
I then remembered that my brother's shop in San Diego does all this stuff so he's hooking me up. It'll cost me an extra drive down and weekend with my parents but that's fine I guess. First "road trip" in the Y!

Reactions: JetBlack
well this had me thinking, i had my SA call me and tell me that Tesla will match finance deals if they expire, that sounds good but in clear transparency we ere denied by tesla and got a better deal through my credit union for 1.99 for 84 months (EV's) only, the SA was thats way better than we can do lol, my offer expires june 12th so im hoping they hurry the heck up. I didnt like that offer because thats saying to me that they are padding to need extra time IMHO

Reactions: 63AMG
My registration on my trade in expires at the EOM. Would they take a non registered vehicle trade in or a Non plan Op. I am trying to avoid wasting $400 to register then give up the car.

Was hoping I would take delivery on my MYLR before then as I ordered April 11.

My registration on my trade in expires at the EOM. Would they take a non registered vehicle trade in or a Non plan Op. I am trying to avoid wasting $400 to register then give up the car.

Was hoping I would take delivery on my MYLR before then as I ordered April 11.
I would assume so as whoever the new owner is has to re-register anyway. I was in the same boat and ended up selling to Carvana a day before my registration expired. They gave me almost $1k more than Tesla and Carmax.

Edit: in California, there's no tax incentive to trade in (i.e. you'll pay sales tax on the new car based on the sticker price) so make sure you check with Carvana and Carmax. Takes < 5 minutes to fill out and get a trade value.

Burbank delivery people -

Drove past the Burbank service center. Most cars on the front lot looked like service vehicles as they were a mix of different models.
Unless they have a back lot that stores new deliveries it’s a 👎🏻 For us

Check the parking garage by the old Ikea. That's where they store the majority of their cars. I'll drive past there later today and check it out.

Reactions: Srleadjb
Black exterior, ubertine, black/white interior 5 seat ordered 4/29 Expected date has been jumping around but currently Jun 15-30 like many others. Contacted rep today and they said expecting a vin asap, not sure if this is good news or not yet but very excited!
Congrats on that! Sounds like a gorgeous machine.

Currently watching my contractor inspect my garage to run the charger and the new EV meter... am I getting ahead of myself? Absolutely lol.

Reactions: koksanti72@gma
Congrats on that! Sounds like a gorgeous machine.

Currently watching my contractor inspect my garage to run the charger and the new EV meter... am I getting ahead of myself? Absolutely lol.
Haha I am also getting ahead of myself with all the accessories I'm ordering, floormats, decals, and scheduling tinting the same day I have a delivery date. Apartment living so no garage charger for me unfortunately

Reactions: bigdaddyreg