Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just came back from the Santa Monica location. Never test drove the Y so figured I’d knock that out while I wait for delivery. The SA let me know that they are going through deliveries all weekend so given that I ordered early April I should get a call anytime in the next few days (
currently showing 3-10 weeks.)

I just got an email response back from SC at Colma and was told that they are slowly receiving new MY's now, so based on my order date hopefully you could have a VIN in 2-3 weeks. Place my order on 4/12/21. WOW! :mad:
Based on your order date? That is BS! It means nothing except which quarter you get it in but nothing to do with what order you get it within the quarter. Terrible system!

Last edited:
Just got my VIN! Picking up at Tesla Burbank. Paid a portion through Plaid and the rest financed through a local credit union. SC said the car is already here and is in line for firmware update. They anticipate pickup as early as sometime this weekend!
Congrats, when did you order? my pick-up location is in Burbank also.

Let me guess, you ordered last week? 😏
For real. The rest of us are now like
3E72002D-A50D-4958-9D20-C3212A8CB403.gif