Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well, I don't even know who my SA is. Never heard from him/her.
I had the same question and the guy at the fremont store told me it’s usually whoever you got contacted from your first test drive. If you didn’t do a test drive, then its someone from the closest store from your address. You should ask them, even the chat rep can tell you

Ladies and Gentlemen, may I present to you...

V O X I M U S

View attachment 669856

There are a few cosmetic things that Tesla is coming out to fix including some rock chips, a small scratch, and some swirls, but panel gap wise she is INCREDIBLY clean and well put together for being a demo car build 3/25.

(and yes I am posing like a stupid YouTube because A. It’s funny and B. Unfortunately I am one.)
Looks great!! Congrats!

• Love
Reactions: aerochrome
My S/A said to put that you're buying it cash so that the profile is completed and then when you get matched you can switch it to financing....That's what she did on my account except she hit me up about two weeks ago to go ahead and apply for financing making think the car was coming in, so I did....Now, still nothing but I do have 60 days before it expires. On that note, some have been told only 30 days so it might depend on who you get financed with. I got Wells Fargo and its a 60 day window.

Just another example of how they frustrate the customer with false hopes....
Did Wells Fargo offer a better finance deal?

I placed another order today for a White MYP, The EDD is at June15-30. The LR EDD is showing Jul 10 to July 30.

I'll take the first one that is matched to me...I need a car ASAP.

The LR with 7 seats with 20" Induction wheels or the MYP with 5 seats and 21" Wheels. I am planning to add the Booster on the LR so it is pretty close on price but I loose the extra seats.

Is anyone here interested in swapping the 21" Uberturbines I would get on the MYP for 20" Inductions? Anyone local from San Diego, to LA preferably

FWIW and just to add more information to the conversation. I just heard from my original SA after several weeks of silence (he was assinged to me when I first inquired - he sucked and didnt return multiple emails asking for a test drive, so I switched logins and got a new SA who set up 2 test drives immediately) to tell me (paraphrasing):

"Hey if you are still interested in a 3 or Y, you only have a few days left to ensure you get delivery this quarter. After that you will be looking at August/Sept delivery."

I have no idea how accurate that is or if it is just total BS. When I test drove, the SA from the showroom said basically the same thing, but that was on 5/15...

MY LR7 White on White, 20”, No FSD, No Tow. EDD holding steady for a few days now June 22-June 30th. Picking up at Dublin, CA.

Order date 5/14. No VIN yet.

Question: I understand cars with similar config are manufactured together. Are there other MY LR7 seeing similar timelines?

MY LR7 White on White, 20”, No FSD, No Tow. EDD holding steady for a few days now June 22-June 30th. Picking up at Dublin, CA.

Question: I understand cars with similar config are manufactured together. Are there other MY LR7 seeing similar timelines?
I have MY7 long range AWD white on black FSD no tow, edd has been stable-ish, 6/6-6/21, pick up Colma or Fremont. Order date 4/7, no VIN yet

Reactions: My_T3sl@

This is what confuses me.. I have the same build as yours, but with black interior, ordered 4/9, and my EDD is 7/1-7/21.. How does that even happen.

FWIW and just to add more information to the conversation. I just heard from my original SA after several weeks of silence (he was assinged to me when I first inquired - he sucked and didnt return multiple emails asking for a test drive, so I switched logins and got a new SA who set up 2 test drives immediately) to tell me (paraphrasing):

"Hey if you are still interested in a 3 or Y, you only have a few days left to ensure you get delivery this quarter. After that you will be looking at August/Sept delivery."

I have no idea how accurate that is or if it is just total BS. When I test drove, the SA from the showroom said basically the same thing, but that was on 5/15...
I think “ensure” might be a little hyperbolic but overall I buy it. Historically if you’re in CA and order towards the end of the quarter, you got a good shot at getting a car. This quarter however has been different due to the various parts shortages and config changes.