Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Haven't gone through all 130 pages, but any early-March orders that are yet to be fulfilled?

Did you ever change your config or put your order on hold? I haven't seen anyone else with an early March order still waiting.

I agree 100%. Did you already set up your purchase to be cash? Or did you complete the Tesla Financing? Did you ever get any EDD?

March is crazy for a CA order. But if you missed Q1, they may just push you to Q2 (end of quarter essentially).

Also, FYI my dates slid back to Aug 2-22 (where they were on Monday). I'm not expecting anything this quarter as I just released by order, but I'm not sure why they are moving at all. Tesla just needs to not update them unless your VIN is imminent or they need to push it out.

Last edited:
EDD slipped again today - now 6/11 - 6/27. has slipped by one day every day for the past few days. really frustrating and am seriously considering just canceling and buying something else as i'm lyfting, limeing and birding all over LA and desperately need a car.

MYLR blue/white, standard everything, ordered 4/17. LA delivery.

also - i am going to be out of town for a week for a wedding later this month. does anyone know what my options are with that? can i send a proxy or postpone pick up by a few days given how much they've jerked me (us) around? i'm pretty sure they said my address is not eligible for contactless delivery - multi-unit condo with gated garage in west LA.
Go #teamblue

They are going to be really pressing people to take delivery these last few weeks as they're going to want to move as many cars as possible. I think I read in the main waiting room thread about someone using a blanket power of attorney to sign for the car as they were going to be out of town as well. I have no idea what that entails.

For those that got a VIN, how long did it take for delivery team to contact you?
I contacted them as soon as they opened the same day I got the VIN...Had to call 3 x's to get someone to answer the phone but once they did, it was good to go...I had everything done on my end so there were no delays. The car got there last night. They will inspect today and deliver tomorrow. Although, they did say its possible it gets delivered today, I'm not counting on that AT ALL..

Go #teamblue

They are going to be really pressing people to take delivery these last few weeks as they're going to want to move as many cars as possible. I think I read in the main waiting room thread about someone using a blanket power of attorney to sign for the car as they were going to be out of town as well. I have no idea what that entails.

Looks like it costs $35 to do it. But I would definitely talk to your SA or someone from the delivery center to confirm you can do this.

I got the blue button!!!
FA4EC23B-3980-4A3D-97D6-E7DBD0539B00.png

My vin is 211! Backstory for those that can’t see my sig. Ordered 4/11 in Walnut Creek. Getting delivery from Vallejo. 7 seater white on white with tow and inductions. I’ve had dates all over the map including the dreaded 3-13 weeks. Dates completely disappeared over a week ago. 5 days ago my SA said estimated delivery within 7 days. The cars are coming, Nor Cal!

My vin is 211! Backstory for those that can’t see my sig. Ordered 4/11 in Walnut Creek. Getting delivery from Vallejo. 7 seater white on white with tow and inductions. I’ve had dates all over the map including the dreaded 3-13 weeks. Dates completely disappeared over a week ago. 5 days ago my SA said estimated delivery within 7 days. The cars are coming, Nor Cal!
Congrats. I hope we start seeing some Fremont deliveries next.

Reactions: anka2021
Did anyone go through second credit check? did that put you in back of the line ? My tesla loan application is expiring tomorrow (60 days) and when they renew the application I hope it does not reset my delivery date. Also does it renew automatically or I have to submit again? Thanks