Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same here 10 to 27 June order 18 April and now SeptemberFremont is this a joke?
my SA told me to expect a call on June 14th

and my second non completed order from few days ago still showing June 15 30 and not September and for this one I told them to place on hold.

this is ridiculous, if I do not get my first car until end of June I am canceling both of my orders.

for the second one that I told them to put on hold they are estimating June even that was ordered few days ago and for my April one with all steps and loan completed now showing September. No thank you
And finally from sept now to vin 211xxx
Fremont delivery est 11 to 14 June. My SA was right when he checked in the computer last week he said 14 July that I will get a call if nothing changes.

White on white, 19, 7 seater ordered April 18

I sent them a message before I went to bed that if I do not get a car until end of this month I am canceling both orders with the question why I am moved to sept and I woke up with a vin

And finally from sept now to vin 211xxx
Fremont delivey

White on white, 19, 7 seater ordered April 18

I sent them a message before I went to bed that if I do not get a car until end of this month I am canceling both orders with the question why I am moved to sept and I woke up with a vin
Yay!!!! You had September EDD and just now got a VIN? And these are 7-seaters? I might just starting celebrating in anticipation 🤪

Hi!
New here been lurking for about a week and have learned a lot.

Ordered 5/22, completed profile on 5/23
Delivery Location: Buena Park
MYLR, Blue/Black, 7 Seats, 20”, no tow, no FSD

EDD:
5/23 - 9-13 weeks

Then had a crazy experience where a car was ready on 05/29, but we were on a road trip up the coast to SF and had no service when the SC called and advised on v/m that they had me tentatively down for pick up on 05/31.

Called SC as soon as they opened on 5/30 was ready for pick up that day or the next day 05/31. Told them both myself and husband were up north and earliest we could pick up would up was June 3rd. SC advised they couldn’t hold it for that long and would put my account on hold to be released on June 3rd. It all happened so fast SA was like have them deliver to home, but it was too late and we’re newbies didn’t know and it wasn’t offered by SC.

We’re pretty sure we likely were receiving someone’s cancelled car because of timing. Plus I’ve been lurking on here for about week and have not seen anyone so far with the same config.

6/3 - Sept 16 - Oct 9
6/4 - Sept 16 - Oct 9
6/5 - July 10 - 30

EDD date has been holding at July 10-30 since the 5th.

Reactions: Greg007
Hi everyone!

I've been lurking for quite some time. I too am carless - turned my lease in, in hopes of getting the MY soon. I attempted to exercise some patience with this convoluted process until today when I received EDD dates into July (before it showed EDD by the end of June). Hoping this is a glitch or a joke. 😫

Including my order details --
MYLR AWD White
20" Induction
White Interior
5 Seat
No Tow, No FSD
Order Date: 4/24/21, Pickup Location Marina Del Rey
Current EDD: June 30-July 20

Reactions: Greg007
Hi everyone!

I've been lurking for quite some time. I too am carless - turned my lease in, in hopes of getting the MY soon. I attempted to exercise some patience with this convoluted process until today when I received EDD dates into July (before it showed EDD by the end of June). Hoping this is a glitch or a joke. 😫

Including my order details --
MYLR AWD White
20" Induction
White Interior
5 Seat
No Tow, No FSD
Order Date: 4/24/21, Pickup Location Marina Del Rey
Current EDD: June 30-July 20
Looks like white cars are starting to get VINs/deliveries in CA (at least those who ordered in April). Fingers crossed for you.