Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello,

I have the same configuration as you -- only with white interior, also picking up in Buena Park.

I ordered 5/30 completed profile on 6/3 because the website was having issues that weekend.

EDD:
6/3 - June 15-30
6/5 - June 14-30
6/7 - June 21-30
6/8 - August 2-22
6/9 - July 27-August 6

I texted the SA today about the constantly shifting timeline and they said those dates are based on factory output and my place in the queue.
Great to see others with same config! My SA said our hold really didn't affect our EDD, but we'll see.

Today is my nearest time to get MY, my sale called me ask there is a new one white/ white,7 seats, do I want it? My original was white/ black 5 seats. I replied him yes 2 minutes later, then he said it’s gone! So sad! My EDD is still June 20-30. But today I got a text from Tesla, ask me if I want to trade in my car, is it a sign I will get my car soon?

Ordered MY pearl white exterior, black and white interior on 4th June, haven't received a VIN yet. The delivery window period keeps changing literally every day!

Yes, indeed! I couldn’t tell you how many times my EDD has changed since my order day 4/9 (no VIN).. And it’s all over the place.. Went from 7/1-7/21 two days ago, 6/16-6/30 yesterday, now back to 7/1-7/21 today..

Reactions: BossMan123
I received a text that started out Tesla Update and I got so excited.. Originally my SA advised me to trade in anywhere BUT Tesla as they are usually the lowest offer. But since delivery isn’t until JULY maybe I’ll give them a shot..

Attachments

• 1B7694BC-8644-441C-85C7-EEADFC664491.jpeg
    1B7694BC-8644-441C-85C7-EEADFC664491.jpeg
    512.6 KB · Views: 73
Today is my nearest time to get MY, my sale called me ask there is a new one white/ white,7 seats, do I want it? My original was white/ black 5 seats. I replied him yes 2 minutes later, then he said it’s gone! So sad! My EDD is still June 20-30. But today I got a text from Tesla, ask me if I want to trade in my car, is it a sign I will get my car soon?
Also got the trade in text today... Although in not trading in. Current delivery date shows 6/17-6/30 and has never changed. Ordered 5/20.

I literally got that text just now.. now gimme my Vin 😆

I got the trade in message too. haha. Thought it was them arranging delivery...

I got that as well hope soooo!!!!