Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Like most others, frontend date pushed out by a day to 6/12 and the backend date stayed the same (6/29). It’s been about a week since I bugged my SA so I just sent him an email asking for the latest pacing dates he has. He was pretty confident that by the 2nd week of June, dates should be more or less accurate on his end. We’ll see. The last dates he gave me on 6/1 was 6/11 to 6/15 so I’m right there.

My optimistic prediction of the day: I think most people here will get their car by the end of the month, at least if you ordered in April or May and possibly early June. If you look at the spreadsheet, most people who ordered by mid March (last month of Q1) got their car by the end of that month. I think the two wildcards are part shortages and how much that actually affected them, and how much more demand there was in this quarter. Remember, living in CA gives you an advantage if you ordered later in the quarter.