Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m another new member of the April “September” Club after many days of having a relatively stable date range of around June 10 to June 30.

Just yesterday I was told at Colma that my order showed an estimated internal build date within the next week or so. I’m choosing to believe that.

Reactions: JustYNot
woke up to another EDD change this morning. It went from 6/13-6/30 (day before yesterday) —> 6/22-6/30(yesterday) —> 6/12 -6/27 (today). No VIN yet. Ordered 5/14, delivery Dublin,CA.

I checked with the SA too, and his response was: “Hello, the delivery day has been shifting around to make sure that we are setting the right expectations. I unfortunately don’t any information at the moment, if I happen to find an inventory vehicle that matches your configuration I will be sure to reach out and let you know in case you would like to be matched and get delivery sooner than the expected timeframe.“
We ordered on the same day same place! But my Edd is June 18-30 today.

who else has my same config in SoCal and ordered in April? Picking up in Costa Mesa. MY LR AWD
  • White exterior
  • Black interior
  • 20" Induction
  • 5 seat
  • No tow hitch
  • No FSD
Ordered 4/19. Profile/Payment/submitted complete 4/19. EDD is June 12-June 30. No VIN. No Blue Button. Ordered online.
Same config, but ordered 5/8 in Temecula. My dates jumped from end of June to end of July for a week or so, but back to 6/20-6/30 this am

Anyone get another EDD update? lol I went from June 12-24th two days ago, yesterday July 10-30th and this morning it's back to June 19-30th. no Vin or nothing though. Temecula pick up. They make get so obsesed with these dates ahhhh!
Yes, went from end of June to end of July for about a week. This am I'm back to June 20-30. Also Temecula. My SA had said I was looking at a delivery the week of 6/22, then 2 days later when my dates jumped to July he said looking at 7/10 build. EDD is back to end of June so hoping for good news.

Woke up to a new EDD…September! 😳
WTF! This worse than the 3-13 week range! I’m assuming this is incorrect considering when I ordered my delivery was 6-8 weeks (which would put my 8 weeks next week).

Anyone else with September?
I may have said this to you before, but.... SAME CONFIG! ;)

Just checked for the first time this morning, and my dates moved up... June 30 - July 20 (first time I've seen a June date). Your dates will return tomorrow. I'm seeing these dates as more and more meaningless each day. I check them more so for entertainment than anything else.

@Mini23 Also has the same config. 👍

Last edited: