Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is there anyone who *did not* get the email ?

I Ordered on 5/24 after test drive on same day. third party financing. Red, 19" wheel, 5 seat, no tow hitch. I was seeing Sept EDD till yesterday changed to July 24-Aug10 today. No email :'(
I ordered same configuration/color except with tow hitch on 5/10, complete 5/22. I'm still seeing September today. Was July 14-Aug 03. No email.

Thanks everyone for posting the inventory on the Tesla website.. I wanted the roller coaster ride to end so I called our sales department to move our order to a car with less than 500 miles with the exact same spec we wanted. Goodluck to everyone else looking to pick up a car this quarter.

I contacted Tesla chat advisor after receiving the "Action Required: Complete Your Final Payment" email.

Advisor answered like this,

"Some customers received a submit final payment email in error. We apologize for the confusion and want to assist customers with any other questions they have. We are confident this should be an isolated incident and should not impact customers in the future."

I'm very disappointed.

Reactions: Limchori
Is it me or the inventory availability prompting everyone who can’t wait to just buy from existing inventory? Am I wrong to think that people are suffering from FOMO and just buying at a higher price? If you have the money to, more power to you, I feel like this is a bait and switch tactic. Extend these orders and make demo’s available at a higher price.

When was your original order?
Order date was 5/22 with EDD hovering around June 20-30th for a few weeks then the past few days I’ve been getting August to September delivery timelines. I had asked our sales advisor if we kept our original order if we would get it by end of of the month— his response was that he wasn’t confident we would get it end of quarter due to supply chain issues.

I contacted Tesla chat advisor after receiving the "Action Required: Complete Your Final Payment" email.

Advisor answered like this,

"Some customers received a submit final payment email in error. We apologize for the confusion and want to assist customers with any other questions they have. We are confident this should be an isolated incident and should not impact customers in the future."

I'm very disappointed.
No one told me that buying a Tesla required a strong mental fortitude lol

Reactions: buyinvestsell
Is it me or the inventory availability prompting everyone who can’t wait to just buy from existing inventory? Am I wrong to think that people are suffering from FOMO and just buying at a higher price? If you have the money to, more power to you, I feel like this is a bait and switch tactic. Extend these orders and make demo’s available at a higher price.
Our price did not go up. The matched inventory was the same price as our original reservation. They actually also removed the FSD that actually was listed on the car.

Ha! I think it’s awfully convenient for these inventory dumps at higher prices also.. But, it’s only bait and switch if you SWITCH and take the BAIT! I’m sure as hell not gonna pay extra for a demo.. But, if you are in the need it now boat, and are good with a little more $$ more power to you.

Reactions: Ubez
Our price did not go up. The matched inventory was the same price as our original reservation. They actually also removed the FSD that actually was listed on the car.
hmmm i'm contemplating then, because the price compared to the existing inventory orders done in March or April have a difference of anywhere of $1000 to $2500 more in price. The last price increase was this month and historically it hink the the base price (not including delivery or anything):

MYLR White, Black, 19, no tow and AP
March - 49,990
April - 50,490
May - 50,990
Mid May - 51,990
June - 52,490

Really?? I had a SA explicitly tell me that if I matched to an inventory car(even if it was the same configuration as my order), it would be considered the same as changing your order and I would pay the higher base price..

I received my vin on Tuesday after dates going to September that morning, after I accepted the blue button my dates shifted to 6/19-6/27. This morning they bumped up to 6/19-6/25, then mid morning to 6/18-6/22. I received the text to schedule delivery and the appointments available were 24th 25th and 26th 😫 Of course I selected the first available on the 24th and emailed my SA to make sure he knows I'm available sooner if available LOL. Paid my deposit and my account now shows a confirmed delivery date. Still hopeful to grab it before my scheduled appointment 🤞

Really?? I had a SA explicitly tell me that if I matched to an inventory car(even if it was the same configuration as my order), it would be considered the same as changing your order and I would pay the higher base price..
The order agreement price and mvpa price didn’t change for us when he moved us over to the inventory item. Not sure if will change when we get the final docs.

Is there anyone who *did not* get the email ?

I Ordered on 5/24 after test drive on same day. third party financing. Red, 19" wheel, 5 seat, no tow hitch. I was seeing Sept EDD till yesterday changed to July 24-Aug10 today. No email :'(
I ordered the day after you with same build but with Tesla Financing, but I did get the email glitch on my original reservation this morning. was Sept EDD yesterday now back to Jun19-Jun30. However last night I was able to snag an inventory car that only difference was Induction wheels. I instantly had a Vin# and about 20 minutes ago got a text to prepare for home delivery with e-sig and to pay the down payment. Currently just waiting to talk to any SA who can help so I can get my referral code moved over to the inventory vehicle and cancel the original reservation from 5/25. Fingers crossed everything goes well.. it will be a nice Birthday present if it comes by next weekend!